• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 m8 removing boondocker ?

S

slaggster

Dec 24, 2010
f.w Washington
I have an 07 m8 and I am taking my D&d y-pipe pipe and can out going back to stock. I also has a boondocker box I am removing. My ? is do I need a stock wiring harness to go back in it or am i missing somthing. there is 2 plugs right off the back off the box with only 1 of them plugged in. If I unplug it then I dont see where I would plug it back in. the wiring harness looks like it goes to the efi and few other spots

Thanks Joel

M
Dec 11, 2007
Billings, Montana
I just pulled one off my 07 yesterday. follow the harness from the box back to the power connection near the steering post and unplug/remove. then follow the other harness up to the injectors where they will unplug from each injector. then plug the factory injector plugs back in.

F

freeridejunky

Mar 9, 2011
If you don't mine me asking why your going back to stock? I have an 07 myself and have been looking for upgrades to due to it. Can you run that pipe, y-pipe, and can with out a boondocker box? Would you be interested in selling your d&d set up if your not taking it off cause it doesn't work well for this sled?

Thanks, Brett

S

slaggster

Dec 24, 2010
f.w Washington
It all works great egt's are a little high if you hold rpm between 5500 6200 rpm
I baught it for my wife or a back up to my m1000. She says it's to loud. So I just decided to take it all off and go back to stock. Unfortunately my m1000 broke on me Saturday needs new primary and secondary clutches and helix.
Yes I will be selling all this stuff to help pay for my clutches. But I'm not going to take it off for a week or so not untoll I get the 1000 back.

I'm also going to put my SLP pipe kit for the 1000 up for sale along with a boondocker box.

D&d stuff is all black
SLP stuff is ceramic coated SLP is ready to go just need to take some pics

Premium Features