• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris OEM parts with cheap shipping

C
Feb 5, 2010
Norway
Anyone know where to buy Polaris parts where the shipping costs don't cut your balls of?
International shipping from Babbit or Polaris parts store is insane. Want to buy a 90$ part and shipping is over 200$.
I want to buy the Polaris 600r windshield from the 2017 model but I don't want to pay over 300$ in total before the import taxes.....

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
thats gonna be a pretty big box. to get it to norway your looking easily 2-300 in UPS cost. USPS might be around 100-150.

It usually doesn't matter a ton on box weight if its a big bulky thing, still fills up the plane all the same.

C
Feb 5, 2010
Norway
That box would barely be bigger than a small pizza box I think.. It's only a small windshield. It's not a hood. Just the small low windshield of a 600r sled

J

Jona$

Sep 29, 2012
Sweden
Sadly due to currency and customs never missing a package to slap their big taxes on its never worth it anymore buying oem parts over seas to Northern countries.

I only buy when its custom parts that cant be found here, like exemple alt impact.

C
Feb 5, 2010
Norway
Thank you for the advice. Sent her a email and I'm waiting for the price and shipping quote.
Everything is cheaper than 225 in shipping to Europe.

rydningen

Premium Member
May 9, 2009
Northern Norway
Like mentioned above, in recent years the NOK have devaluated to a degree that importing oem parts from the US is bad business.

I used to buy everything from overseas, as of today I get alot better prices from my local dealer.

Really cant imagine that youll be able to save anything buying one windshield in the US.

C
Feb 5, 2010
Norway
Thought the dealer prices would be crazy but after a quick PM to my dealer, I was surprised how cheap the windshield was. To I ordered it through them.
But thanks for the inputs and help guys. You guys rock!

Premium Features