• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skinz Air Loc Boards

Mr. Pump Gas

Lifetime Membership
Nov 22, 2009
Anyone running these on Axys? Are they better on sidehills, foot positioning, rider position, etc? Any feedback appreciated.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Pro chasis it gives you a Axys feel. On the Axys only the back portion of the board is raised. My understanding from Jake is it's more of additional snow clearance. They are offered in two different lengths.

I absolutely love my Pro Air locs. I think on Axys I might just get the Skinz Pro tube short boards. If I was a excellent rider the additional snow clearance may be worth it, but I suck. So ... Not sure it's worth the extra coin.

W

wje_153

Nov 20, 2008
Montana
Pro chasis it gives you a Axys feel. On the Axys only the back portion of the board is raised. My understanding from Jake is it's more of additional snow clearance. They are offered in two different lengths.

I absolutely love my Pro Air locs. I think on Axys I might just get the Skinz Pro tube short boards. If I was a excellent rider the additional snow clearance may be worth it, but I suck. So ... Not sure it's worth the extra coin.

Is Skinz offering the airlocs in a "shorty" version for the axys now?
I spoke with Jeff awhile back and he had said the were only offering them in the standard length, so I decided not to buy a set.
Also, does anyone have any detailed pictures of the airlocs on the Axys? Jeff sent me a picture through email but the picture does not do them any justice.

Thanks

Premium Features