• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

does any body know

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
None in stock right now.

Yes they know and that is why I am a dealer, to make sure they work here in AK. All my kits will come setup ready to go here. The weights you have now are new for Silber and they are not enough weight. With your stock Straight 40 helix you will need about 90 grams to run 5#.

They weights are adjustable with magnets. Also we have a new cover being designed that will be available soon so you do not even have to remove the cover to change the weights. For a gut that like to play with it, this will be awesome!

For the most part all you have to do is change wastegate springs when changing elevation to keep your rpm in the sweet zone.

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
well I might give them a call seeing how they know that their clutch kit wont work hear and they said it would but not expecting a lot... we will c.
when are u getting more kits in? how much do the weights weigh, helix angle, spring # and is their any thing that needs to be done to the clutches besides plopping the parts in?

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Can not remember right now what they went from. I am able to run 10 grams less with this setup compared to a normal turbo setup.

Helix is custom squirrel secret cut
Primary is good at 125-310ish
Secondary 145/200 to 155/222

I can order a kit anytime.

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
well order a kit! regardless what silber will do for me sounds like you found a good setup and im going to grab it! can u jot down the weight+boost+elevation 0 to3 3 to 6 at 3-5-7 pounds when you send me the kit.....thanks. ill give you a call in a few. one more thing it seems like silbers AV gas mix is hi\heavy wondering if you found that to be true? what are you mixing?

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
well order a kit! regardless what silber will do for me sounds like you found a good setup and im going to grab it! can u jot down the weight+boost+elevation 0 to3 3 to 6 at 3-5-7 pounds when you send me the kit.....thanks. ill give you a call in a few. one more thing it seems like silbers AV gas mix is hi\heavy wondering if you found that to be true? what are you mixing?

We have been running 50/50 with Pump 90. You could run less for sure with the 3# but 50/50 is good for 5# and is safer all the way around.

What boost are you planning on running?

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
3 pounds at sea to 3000 and 5 pounds at 3000 to 6000 just to keep the clutching consistent. figure it would be easer to swap a spring than play with the weights. probable play with the 7 pound just to see what it is about at some point but just don't think ill need that at the low elevation we ride.

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
I run the 5# for just about every where then stick the 7# in when up at Arctic Man. So pretty much the 5 all season on 50/50 with no issues and no changing anything.

Premium Features