• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLP Pipe and Racinstations Re-Flash

CB.8

Skidoo hill crew
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colfax, WA
I fully believe that it is probably as awesome package. Eric does great work!

Does anyone have any first hand experience with this package?

How does it run?

Any HP numbers?? SLP claims 8.5 hp on the pipe with their map.

What is the RPM sweet spot??

Thanks CB.8

Allseasons

Premium Member
Feb 2, 2014
Rocky Mtn House AB
I don't know why people will not respond to this thread or the other thread. It's is a simple question, should be a simple answer, but there hasn't been claims either way. I have been seriously considering this package cause slp worked great on my m1000
Maybe go the the solid proven way- Jaws and controller

Last edited:

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
I really liked the SLP on my 09. happier with the Jaws on my 14. Boondocker box and runs great. Its nice to fine tune as u ride. The Jaws map was a good start. I was afraid of a controller at first. Don't need to mess with it but its nice that u can if u see a rich or lean spot.

GS8

Super 8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2012
This is the only close to a dyno that I could find on this kit.
We would like to announce that we are now shipping 2012 to 2017 SLP pipe combos with our exclusive ECU reflash. It has been a year in the making, but well worth the wait. Please contact us for details. I am not going to argue or post pricing, but she rips!

Thunder101

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Maybe Eric never sold any ?

Independent Dyno info is huge to sell me a product.

CB.8

Skidoo hill crew
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colfax, WA

I just can't believe no one on here is willing to comment. They will write three pages on new exhaust springs but not a peep about this combo.
Is it too expensive?
Is it that there is no info anywhere on this?

If I at least know what RPMs it ran I probably would be a snowest guinea pig and do a full write up just so everyone would have one persons opinion. I would love for my 16 to run as hard as 07m8 with slp pipe and Dakota Performance porting. Hell my Ultra ran stronger then my 16. But the 16 shines everywhere else.

CB.8

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho

We actually sold quite a few kits this season. It rips. I have not seen any issues and the only complaints I have had would be the normal downhill then load up that the proclimbs have experienced. We fix this with the air intake temp sensor relocate.

The setup runs at 8200 for stock cylinders and 8300-8400 if you run the ported cylinders.

I don't know of any Snowest members that bought this, that is probably why you don't see a bunch of input. We are focusing on the new 2018 engine on our end so we are not pushing this kit really hard like we normally would. It is a great option and is there if you want it.

CB.8

Skidoo hill crew
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colfax, WA
Thanks Eric!

I plan to order a kit later this summer. I like to have a early fall project to help the time go by waiting for that first snow.
I will do a full report as soon as I get some time on it.

CB.8

C

corydoneen

Dec 21, 2010
Eastern Wa
We actually sold quite a few kits this season. It rips. I have not seen any issues and the only complaints I have had would be the normal downhill then load up that the proclimbs have experienced. We fix this with the air intake temp sensor relocate.

The setup runs at 8200 for stock cylinders and 8300-8400 if you run the ported cylinders.

I don't know of any Snowest members that bought this, that is probably why you don't see a bunch of input. We are focusing on the new 2018 engine on our end so we are not pushing this kit really hard like we normally would. It is a great option and is there if you want it.

So does this mean you will be having the same kit for the new motor this fall?! :eyebrows:

Premium Features