• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Phazer Gas cap broken any ideas??

cpa

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2001
Utah
Just picked up a nice Phazer for my son that has outgrown his bravo. Gave everything a good once over before buying but got it home and went to fill it with gas and when I opened the gas cap compartment I realized the previous owner had broken the gas cap off and just had a cap on there that kind of fit down inside. It works ok if you are super careful but the first time my son tipped the sled over 5 gallons of gas came pouring out on top of him. Anyone ever found a good way to keep an aftermarket cap in place on them or should I just find a new tank that the lid isn't broken off of:face-icon-small-dis You never have to worry about taking a cap off and losing it but after the plastic gets old and brittle they always seem to brake. Ive had good luck just gluing bravo ones back together but I cant do that hear because I dont have the original cap.

cpa

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2001
Utah
Interesting thought there. Maybe I can rig something up like that to work. Thanks!

cpa

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2001
Utah
That will be perfect as long as the hole is big enough. Thanks JAdams

Premium Features