• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hello!

C
I am 40 years old, live a hour north of Green Bay, Wisconsin. I am originally not from here though. I moved up here from about a hour south of Chicago from a small town called Wilmington but I lived out on the Kankakee river by the conservation area and I miss it during the summer all the boating and jet skiing!

I moved up here about a year after my parents retired up here in 2000.

Basically I like to do online gaming some, watching sports, snowmobiling of course when I can which isn't much these days but I will take what I can get. Been riding almost my entire life as dad started me on a kitty cat when I was 2 like so many of you did. Mainly we rode Yamaha's until the early '90s when we made the switch to Polaris and have stuch with them. Right now I have 3 sleds a 1997 Indy 500 with 1,850 miles that I just picked up from someone who never used it hence the low miles and showroom condition for a whopping 700 bucks, a 1998 Indy 440 L/C and a 1992 Indy 500 EFI that has been upgraded with all the Xtra 10 suspension. Mainly run Fox Shocks of course and EPI springs/helixes.

That is about it I guess any questions feel free to ask me!

Jamie

Premium Features