• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Green horn sledder

P
Dec 8, 2016
Hi members my name is Paul I live in southern ontario and am pretty much brand new to the sled world and am very excited to enter a new sport, was a hard core downhill skier for years but just not the same thrill anymore so figured it's time to explore something new and exciting and have hopefully made a great purchase on an entry level sled polaris 550 trail touring that was barely used bought at end of last season so was atleast able to try it out and love it, new trail pass on and waiting for a great season any advice would be welcomed ! Cheers and look forward to getting to know you...

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Welcome. I have not snowmobiled in southern Ontario but I have in northern Ontario many times. Just be aware of weather and ice conditions. There is so much to learn about not getting into trouble. SnoWest is a good place to start.
Here is another site to checkout. http://www.hardcoresledder.com/

Dec 5, 2015
Minnesota
Welcome there is a lot of knowledge on this site. Ask questions. Hard to just throw info out there.
Like they say the only dumb question is the one not asked.

Premium Features