• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Installation and Review: Raptor Shocks

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Time to post some followup comments.

Spent 3 glorious days in Cooke City riding in 18-30 inches of fresh powder over a wide variety of terrains.

In my humble opinion, my Nytro is now DIALED IN and DONE.

With the addition of these shocks this summer, I see no further mods of any kind coming.

The sled is pretty much as good as it can possibly be, and was an ABSOLUTE JOY to ride all weekend.

The New Raptors were the final touch.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Thanks for the info. that exact setup is the way i want to go next year. Shocks can make a huge difference in how something handles. I have to tak with Kevin over the summer to see if he can hook me up. The winter is pretty much over around here it has been raining up high and been really warm. There is some snow still up high but it is getting tougher and tougher to ge to. We usually have one more big storm but i dont think it will help much because we have lost so much of our base. Time to think about next year mods now that I found some good work to keep me busy for awhile.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Kevin at KMOD was TERRIFIC to work with.
I am sure he will hook you up.

My sled is pretty much DONE now as a project.
Really isn't much of anything left.

She rides as good as a Nytro can be.

Premium Features