• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OneTrack - Snow bike kit for mini's

M
Dec 13, 2010
Yesterday I stumbled onto this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtDUJ_DoZhc and that started me searching for the builder, which led me to the following website: http://onetrack.se/. Using google translator, I've been able to get some of the details of the kit and its price, which is roughly $4,350. I already have the bike, but my son is growing fast and may be too big for the 65 within a year or two, and I know next to nothing about the builder of this kit or the quality of the kit itself, so it would be a crap shoot to pull the trigger on something like this ... but could be a lot of fun if it works as advertised. My son rides moto primarily, and we have a nice little track behind the house where I could see him running this kit. I don't have unrealistic notions about running this in deep snow. Anyone have experience with this builder or their kits?

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
I saw this months ago. Thought it was a homebrew. Sweden is a long ways away, and I dont think that labor is very inexpensive there. Awesome looking kit for the 65cc bike for sure!

B
I can only figure that guys are having a hard enough time with the companies in their very own backyards, what with parts, warranty-anything and everything at all with regards to more mass produced and seemingly "proven" snowbike kits. I can't imagine beginning to deal with an over-the-Atlantic company, where the webpage needs to be translated and then the translation is nowhere near understandable . . .

Who will, or has, rolled the dice.

A google search of that company/brand might yield about as much results as searching for "Swiss Army Victories."

W
Nov 26, 2012
onetrack.

Have driven the fullsize kit and i works wery well . The friends i have have sold their timbersled kit and bought Onetrac and tede kits. Its wery light and manuverable .Drove it on Kawasaki 450 and Ktm 300 tpi . The kit is built in Ornsköldsvik in the northen of Sweden. Brutalteknik..

I
Nov 29, 2007
In the facebook pictures, it is my kid with the orange helmet..... We have loved the mototrax kit on the 150r! My son has gone a lot of places with me only 450 that I didn't think he would make. I personally have dealt with Tukker, and have been involved in the R and D to get these kits working. I highly recommend this set up to anyone who is wanting to get a younger kid into the game or a wife!

nilsmountain

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2008
Lemmenjoki,Finland
Have driven the fullsize kit and i works wery well . The friends i have have sold their timbersled kit and bought Onetrac and tede kits. Its wery light and manuverable .Drove it on Kawasaki 450 and Ktm 300 tpi . The kit is built in Ornsköldsvik in the northen of Sweden. Brutalteknik..
How does the 300tpi do as a snowbike versus 450/500 4t efi ? Has it enought torque and power for belt? :)

Premium Features