• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

First timer

BoboS

Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2017
This is my first attempt at using Snowest forums. I hope to enjoy much more info from everyone. Been riding since 1978 when my wife and I bought our first sled. We've been riding ever since. Last winter was my first venture to the mountains out west (Colorado then Wyoming). Until then it was all flatland riding. I live in central Illinois, the land of no snow, but rode mostly in northern Wisconsin and the UP. Now I'm all about the mountains. Except for that old 75 Merc that we rode double on that first year, I've owned Cats. Looking forward to chatting with whoever wants to.
BoboS

Marty UT

Stirring the pot
Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Utah
This is my first attempt at using Snowest forums. I hope to enjoy much more info from everyone. Been riding since 1978 when my wife and I bought our first sled. We've been riding ever since. Last winter was my first venture to the mountains out west (Colorado then Wyoming). Until then it was all flatland riding. I live in central Illinois, the land of no snow, but rode mostly in northern Wisconsin and the UP. Now I'm all about the mountains. Except for that old 75 Merc that we rode double on that first year, I've owned Cats. Looking forward to chatting with whoever wants to.
BoboS
welcome.gif

Welcome to the insanity! :D

Straight jackets are on the left,
meds to the right,
and keep your hands off my crayons!! :der:

My buddy had a '75 Merc when we were growing up! I always like the design on that one!!

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Hey flat lander, welcome! :face-icon-small-hap
As far as mountain riding, I believe SnoWest is the best option to get info on that. It has been for us. Good luck.

I

ins0mnia

Jul 31, 2017
Chicago, IL
Welcome! I'm also from Illinois, about 30 minutes outside of Chicago. I've only ever ridden trails in Michigan's lower peninsula with my father in law. We just picked up our first mountain sleds to take out west for the first time this year

Premium Features