• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help 2012 1100 pro climb falling on its face

O
Jan 2, 2017
Stock 2012 1100 turbo has no power past 6000 rpm. I have replaced plugs, fuel filter, air filter. It ran fine last year. All lines are connected. Tested fuel pump it was 38psi. checked smart valves, cleaned fuel injectors. There are no codes.

Last edited:
I

izzni

Mar 22, 2009
Vadnais Heights
Stock 2012 1100 turbo has no power past 6000 rpm. I have replaced plugs, fuel filter, air filter. It ran fine last year. All lines are connected. Tested fuel pump it was 38psi. checked smart valves, cleaned fuel injectors. There are no codes.

You'll want to check for boost leaks. Build an adapter from PVC components and a rubber pipe connector to hook up an air compressor. I had an issue where the charge tube that goes over the motor split on the bottom where I could not see easily.

Truckee Coastie

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2008
Truckee, CA
check battery connection, it has caused this on some sleds. Also if it happens when you get low on fuel, the pickup in the tank need to be swapped.

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
6000 is where boost starts on the stock turbo so odd it can't make any boost...other than if the waste gate is not being held shut by the actuator. If you don't have a boost leak that is really the only thing preventing some boost.

I have seen actuator arms come off the waste gate....

Premium Features