• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fuel Pressure Regulator Bracket Part Number

Frontball

Lifetime Membership
Aug 31, 2015
Saskatchewan
Hey guys,

I know when I looked before I couldn't find the part number for the little bracket (same shape as a two-bolt exhaust flange) that Ski Doo made for the XM and XP fuel pressure regulator. My sled was taking 4 or 5 times to start after sitting for a day, not starting when slightly tipped on it's side, and hesitating from half throttle to full throttle. My fuel pressure regulator was half way out of the socket like most end up.

It took a lot of digging but the dealership finally found the part in their warranty system. It's "415130050 - FUEL PUMP REGULATOR RETAINER."

Should save someone some time finding it at the dealer, and it only cost about $3.00 CAD. Two washers would also do the trick, but I figured for $3 why waste my time finding them in my mess of a garage.

Here's more information about the problem, not my post: https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=407475

Hope this helps.

Premium Features