• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2002 summit highmark 800

Z
Apr 16, 2017
I'm wondering why it's harder to find performance parts for my 2002??
If it was a 03 then I wouldn't have problems. I'm new to sleds and would like to know why? Also what I can do?
1d7bb0e97f14e0e2fa63d83fdec6799d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
The research that I have done show that the ZX chassis in 02-03 were the same so anything you find for 03 should fit your 02. As far as front bumpers, I don't think you will find anything because of the way the bumper mounts and wraps around. Rear bumper you can maybe find something. For a rear bumper there might be something out there. More power? Your almost better off to put that machine on a serious diet then going after more HP IMO. You would be amazed at how it would work if you could shed 30lbs off of it.

Z
Apr 16, 2017
The research that I have done show that the ZX chassis in 02-03 were the same so anything you find for 03 should fit your 02. As far as front bumpers, I don't think you will find anything because of the way the bumper mounts and wraps around. Rear bumper you can maybe find something. For a rear bumper there might be something out there. More power? Your almost better off to put that machine on a serious diet then going after more HP IMO. You would be amazed at how it would work if you could shed 30lbs off of it.
Thanks cubby!!
I really appreciate that! I have trying to figure out whether or not 03-02 will match up for a few months lol.
I owe you one! If your ever in Colorado I will buy you a beer or two!

Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Premium Features