• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2000 Summit primary and secondary service

P
Feb 15, 2012
I am new to the clutching part of snowmobiling and just purchased a 2000 summit 700. Both the primary and secondary clutches look like they need cleaned to me. The problem is i don't have a good idea of what i am doing and don't want to start pulling things apart and have springs and pieces start flying in every direction. :face-icon-small-sad I don't know if i need to purchase a puller to do what needs done or if i can do it without one. If someone could give me some detailed info that would be great or better yet if someone has a video of them servicing their clutches that would be fantastic. Any information is greatly appreciated!:face-icon-small-hap
Thanks in advance!

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Just do a search on here or go to youtube and search it. You are asking alot to be explained if you've never been in to one. Might just take it to some one who knows would be easier cause you do need a tool for the secondary but you can use the clutch bolt for the puller of the primary.

Premium Features