• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bend - Central Oregon Rentals

tomx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bellevue, WA
www.youtube.com
I'll be down visiting family in Bend for the holidays in a week. I'm bringing my sled and figured I'd rent up some sleds for my dad and wife to take a ride out to Paulina with me. Anyone have any experience with Central Oregon Rentals? Feedback?

http://www.central-oregon-rentals.com/

Over the past 10 years I've gone through Advanced Performance out of La Pine, but last experience one of the sleds wasn't in the best shape and made for sketchy day. I figured being a Nytro guy myself, be better to take out some sleds I'm familiar with..

Any other rental co's in the area that are recommended? I don't want to do a guided tour as I'm familar with the area already. Thanks!

bowerman61028

Premium Member
Feb 21, 2009
Bend, OR
http://www.coadventures.com/

A friend of mine was a guide for them for about 3 years and I have rented an extra sled from the before. They do mostly Ski Doo but they are a good company to deal with. Their offices are in Sunriver and they keep a majority of their sleds either there or at Wanoga snowpark on Mt. Bachelor. I bet the prices would be about the same.

The BIG difference between coadventures and central oregon rentals is insurance. Central oregon rentals will not offer any accident, theft, or damage insurance on the sleds you rent from them and when I went to rent a Phazer from them last year the rails were bent. They could have rented to to me then when I returned it charged me for bent rails that were not my fault. I'm NOT saying they did that, just that they could have. I just borrowed a sled from a friend rather than renting from them.

When I rented from coadventures they offer a full coverage insurance policy for $15 which covers the sled if anything happens to it. Normally on rental cars I skip the extra insurance, but with a rental sled $15 more is well worth the protection.

You can call them and get prices and availability. Make your reservation early because they fill up fast around Christmas time.
541-593-8887

W
Jan 11, 2009
Bend
http://www.coadventures.com/

A friend of mine was a guide for them for about 3 years and I have rented an extra sled from the before. They do mostly Ski Doo but they are a good company to deal with. Their offices are in Sunriver and they keep a majority of their sleds either there or at Wanoga snowpark on Mt. Bachelor. I bet the prices would be about the same.

The BIG difference between coadventures and central oregon rentals is insurance. Central oregon rentals will not offer any accident, theft, or damage insurance on the sleds you rent from them and when I went to rent a Phazer from them last year the rails were bent. They could have rented to to me then when I returned it charged me for bent rails that were not my fault. I'm NOT saying they did that, just that they could have. I just borrowed a sled from a friend rather than renting from them.

When I rented from coadventures they offer a full coverage insurance policy for $15 which covers the sled if anything happens to it. Normally on rental cars I skip the extra insurance, but with a rental sled $15 more is well worth the protection.

You can call them and get prices and availability. Make your reservation early because they fill up fast around Christmas time.
541-593-8887

X2 - they do all skidoo's - some 550 summits, some 600 2 up tourings.

D
Nov 21, 2010
Drycities Reply:

I rented before from place out of Sisters. They had brand new Skidoos and the guy was super nice and cheaper than the place out of Bend. Check them out.

Premium Features