• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

High Press Fuel Line Clip Removal

M

Mech Engr

Sep 27, 2010
Mountains
Well the factory manual says to use the P/N PS-47152 fuel line disconnection tool. I thought I lucked out when I found that Kent Moore makes it and it was only about $12. Not so lucky though. Polaris made a deal with Kent Moore that doesn't allow anyone but a Polaris dealer to purchase the tool. That is total BS! Anyway, does anybody have a source for these tools or a work around that won't mess the clip/seal up? I'm sure my pal Mountainhorse must. :face-icon-small-hap

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Use the "advance search" option in the drop-down menu from the "search" option in the black bar above.

I entered things like "fuel line" etc in the keyword search and narrowed it to "Polaris" and came up with some excellent material.

If you have any questions on your 900 or 2006-700, most likely it has been answered in much detail and you will have an instant answer to your question.

"Dig my friend, Dig... you will find treasure here"

G

ghostwhite

Feb 12, 2009
Baghdad, Iraq
guidoxpress GRR.. lol i had too! It's my bread and butter and the end of the day!

Just shop at NAPA...

Get the Good Stuff!!

Well they are in the process of building an O'reilly's in my town right now, which is amazing given the size of the town and the general lack of franchise here. I don't think it will do that well solely based on the selection of employees. The quality of fresh employees here is very very poor.

I like to see some competition but the local Napa has employees that know what they are doing and been doing a good job for decades.

I buy all my parts from them or online :face-icon-small-coo Including my fuel line disconnects :face-icon-small-hap

G

ghostwhite

Feb 12, 2009
Baghdad, Iraq
Ha ha Sean :face-icon-small-dis

I shop online when I have time but if the ole truck is acting up or I'm missing something during a fix-a-thon I shop local, Napa is the only thing local.

Premium Features