• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2003 SnoHawk 503F F/S

Z
Nov 26, 2007
Rapid City
I have a 2003 503F For sale with very few hours. The guy I had bought it from had rode it once or twice, And I ran maybe 6 or 7 tanks of gas through it. The plastics are in good shape, minus the right side which the previous owner scraped up a bit. The track has screws in the end of the lugs for a little added traction. The only things i've added are powermadd handguards, a 1.5" handlebar riser, and handwarmers. It's a riot, I just don't have time to ride it anymore. I would recomend that anyone try it, and don't be afraid of the small motor. You can outclimb and outride any 600's for sure and can keep up with the 800's if you're willing to put the effort into it. Best of all, if you do get stuck, jump off, push a bit until it pops back on top and jump on.
It did take me a full weekend to get used to it, but after that I had a blast.

I can get some pics as it sits now if anyone is interested. It is in Gillette Wyoming, but I am willing to drive a bit if necessary and time permitting.

I'm asking 3600 but shoot me an offer if interested.

Reply here, PM or call Pat at (605) 350 2879

Click On This Link to View the pictures
http://snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83603

Premium Features