• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Extreme Team - Danger Zone 3 - Teaser!!!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
E
Nov 28, 2007
Extreme Team - Danger Zone 3 - Teaser!!!!! - Added Cover image

Teaser DZ3
http://www.extremeteamfilms.com/index-4.html

Thought I would share the teaser for Danger Zone 3. We have low and medium quality available (high quality and quicktime will be loaded by next week). The entire movie was filmed in 1081i so the quality is awesome and filmed under sunny skies in great snow!

Our World Premier will be August 23rd, 2008 at the Knitting Factory Concert House (formerly Big Easy) in Spokane, Washington and like last year - FREE ADMISSION! More info on the show to come but there will be something for everyone in a great atmosphere.

Hope everyone enjoys the teaser and as of today we are taking pre orders on the new film with a special pricing of $19.95, Pre orders will ship first and people that order will have them prior to August 26th, 2008. DVD comes with two complete and seperate movies - Danger Zone 3 and Re-Zoned 3. Re-Zoned 3 is a special movie that is just natural sled and rider sounds for those that dont like the music. It is a completely different movie than Danger Zone 3 - Both are included on the DVD.

Last edited:
Nice angles on those climbs! Was that all done without copters? Insane drops. I think I'll be pre-ordering. Are you going to have it available on blu-ray disc? Would love to watch it in HD!!

Thanks and very nice job on the teaser!!

E
Nov 28, 2007
Nice angles on those climbs! Was that all done without copters? Insane drops. I think I'll be pre-ordering. Are you going to have it available on blu-ray disc? Would love to watch it in HD!!

Thanks and very nice job on the teaser!!

Thanks for the compliments, means a lot to us :beer; The entire movie was filmed in HD (1080i) - so the quality is awesome.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Tell me about the very last drop at the end....is that Jeremy Simmons?

WTF? HUGE?

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Sweet! Cant wait! Let fall get here quick!

I just visioned Phatty wearing red ruby slippers... clicking his heels together and chanting

Let fall get here quick

Let fall get here quick

Let fall get here quick

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

Well done....... and can't wait to see the fulllllllllll version! :D YAHOOOOOO

well.... if gotta be honest...that WAS extreme :D
the climbs looks sick and the cliff drops were insane.. cool.

not loving the music thou but that's just cause i'm getting old ;)

i know that you feature the vid with and without music but for me, watching an entire video without music gets boring, no matter how crazy the riding is..

i have Extreme Teame DZ2. not a big DZ2 fan but this looks better but it's hard to judge from a teaser thou ;)
if the editing is "tighter" on DZ3 it's going to be sick. :D

E
Nov 28, 2007
Added cover

Cover for Danger Zone 3

DangerZone3-Cover.jpg

E
Nov 28, 2007
We have decided to do something extra for the pre-orders received before August 1st - and this will aply to the pre-orders we have already received.

Pre-order prior to August 1st and receive a FREE copy of NO LIMITS when it is released in September (DZ3 will be released August 23rd and No limits in September) No Limits is a Trilogy of Back in the Saddle, Danger Zone and Danger Zone 2 and features the very best of these 3 movies.

J

joshua335

Nov 26, 2007
Calgary, AB
We have decided to do something extra for the pre-orders received before August 1st - and this will aply to the pre-orders we have already received.

Pre-order prior to August 1st and receive a FREE copy of NO LIMITS when it is released in September (DZ3 will be released August 23rd and No limits in September) No Limits is a Trilogy of Back in the Saddle, Danger Zone and Danger Zone 2 and features the very best of these 3 movies.

I can't wait, just ordered mine...

Premium Features