• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The 2019 hold up....

Dazzler

Lifetime Membership
Oct 24, 2009
Cochrane Ab
So from all the research I've done only chaincase sleds have arrived. This is aside from the demos that the dealers received.

Any of you gents up there ^^ with shipping notification emails have belt drives on the way?

My 163 belt drive was shipped Oct 27th to Canada. :)

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
So both my buddy's sleds that were supposed to ship on the 26th didn't. No update from Polaris on when they will. My 175 Doodoo is supposed to be here this week. Wish the 154 Freeride would come first. Either way, seems like the manufacturers are having some issues this year. My 16 Freeride arrived in July, lol. And I got to play with some Alpha Cats today, very interesting, will have to see if they work. Regardless, the smell of new out of the crate sleds makes my pants tight. :)

My bud's sled is now scheduled to be shipped on the 2nd. Will see if they put it off again. I really think that Poo needs to take a step back and go for quality over quantity. Whatever they have going on, it is pissing off customers and dealers. On the same note, one of my Doodoos is supposed to be here this week, the other shipping next week. Maybe there is a reason why Doo and Poo are having issues getting sleds built and shipped? The metal tariff thing? Strangely enough, all of the Snowcheck Alphas are here and ready for pickup..........

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
My bud's sled is now scheduled to be shipped on the 2nd. Will see if they put it off again. I really think that Poo needs to take a step back and go for quality over quantity. Whatever they have going on, it is pissing off customers and dealers. On the same note, one of my Doodoos is supposed to be here this week, the other shipping next week. Maybe there is a reason why Doo and Poo are having issues getting sleds built and shipped? The metal tariff thing? Strangely enough, all of the Snowcheck Alphas are here and ready for pickup..........

This from a Doo guy. Is Doo's latest bandaid on the belt fixes going to work or will take year 4 for them to get it right.

powkat

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2016
Got my shipping notification this morning to utah. Does it really take 2-3 weeks or are they just building in some extra time for my dealer to get it built?

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Got my shipping notification this morning to utah. Does it really take 2-3 weeks or are they just building in some extra time for my dealer to get it built?

Extra time for shipping delays and yes dealer set up. Mine is two weeks to Alaska.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I got the ship notification on Saturday morning.
Sled arrived at dealer yesterday.
Took just 4 days from shipping notification to arrival.

:)

Premium Features