• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EVO/White Knuckle Motorsports VIPER/7000 Big Chute Turbo Build with Stereo

E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
Here are some pictures of our Viper/7000 from the Edmonton sled show. White Knuckle Motorsports is one of the best shops in Canada to have your Viper/7000 Built!
This sled has the best of everything - KMOD, VE, Powerclaw 3" Raptor Shocks, Mountain Fit Hood & More!

M7000TURBO_zps972cb5e7.jpg

M7000TURBO2_zpse2707d76.jpg

M7000TURBO3_zpse17a50f7.jpg

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
Now you know how silly people sound when they say "my can is sooo loud I couldn't hear it on my sled." or "do you really need that on your sled?" Well it's like this....you don't really need a turbo, skis, different shocks, or anything else we customize on our sleds. What don't we do stereos on these days? We do tons of Harleys, golf carts, SxS, quads, and trailers at my stereo shop.

If you haven't heard it you just can't comprehend how loud it really is. Never has to be wide open.

Not to take away from the turbo kit either. Exclusive features like selectable 91/210 and 100/275 octane/hp options, no head shim, and no extra injectors are not found on other kits. No tuning required ever is also welcome for those that have ever had to deal with that. The Evo turbo kit is truly in a class of it's own.

Premium Features