• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

*** official 2011 video teasers thread ***

Koog57

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2008
Donnelly, Idaho
I'm honored to even have my video mentioned with these other guys! Thanks for putting all the teasers in one spot. I think Slednecks 14, Krazy Kanadian, and 509 are going to be epic this year!

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
MMM 9!!!

Teaser coming in the next couple of weeks. Doc had a bunch of late season awesomeness so he is still editing.:director: He says this season is off the hook bad arse!!:rockon:

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
MMM9!!

Just saw a director's cut special preview of the movie and it was my favorite one yet! Definitely worth the wait! Awesome footage with great story lines. Can't wait to get my copy.

Z
Dec 1, 2007
Kamas, Utah
I know this is a snowmobiling website but The Art of Flight movie is by far the best action sports movie ever made. I have watched every snowmobiling movie under the sun the past 5 years and some snowboarding movies. The Art of Flight has the best camera work, cinematography, editing, and snowboarding I have ever seen. Never thought I would say that about a snowboard movie but every snow enthusiast should have it. Check it out. Plus the Patagonia scenery is worth the movie by its self.

Premium Features