• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Deep Pow/Boondocking Video?

VTMTcowboy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Christmas is right around the corner and I have been asked for gift ideas. I would like to get a sledding video and was wondering which had the best deep pow and boondocking footage? I am not really into the whole freestyle thing. Just sick carving and deep snow. Any advice would be cool. Thanks.

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
That one is easy Boondockers has your back there. But for great technical tree riding I would go with Schooled Again hands down over anything out there, and it sounds like that is what you may be looking for.

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
slednecks 13 is solid for deep tech riding...best SL yet:face-icon-small-hap

KJ session is magical to watch
Geoff/long yella haired dude session is perfect
browns drop next to giant rock cliff is redunkulous
bedbull foam pit gets a bit hot
davis has a few whips that almost as huge as the MX guys

B

Bburrap

Dec 1, 2008
Squamish BC
Don't bother.

slednecks 13 is solid for deep tech riding...best SL yet:face-icon-small-hap

KJ session is magical to watch
Geoff/long yella haired dude session is perfect
browns drop next to giant rock cliff is redunkulous
bedbull foam pit gets a bit hot
davis has a few whips that almost as huge as the MX guys

"solid for deep tech riding" Yeah not so much!

Agree that KJ had a monster showing in this vid, strong riding, well shot a very good part overall!

Geoff Kyle and Dan Treadway's part, - the Geoff Kyle was awesome, Treadway stole that section easy, I subtract Kyle b/c he might as well not even have showed up for that shoot!

Outside of those two riders in those two parts, I think the vid's missable, yeah I said it, the vid is simply blah!

Schooled Again, thats a winner money well spent for sure!

VTMTcowboy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Thanks fellas, the Boondockers video seems like the way to go. I have a few Slednecks Videos and yes they are some crazy dudes, but too much freestyle stuff. I like watching riding situations that might be similar to those that I might encounter. Just my .02.

VTMTcowboy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Just watched the "Schooled" and "Schooled Again" teasers. Speechless. That is exactly what I was looking for. That is snowmobiling at its finest for sure!! If I could even ride with an 1/8 of that skill I would be happy, haha. I love how they lock up the breaks and slide down part of a face, then pin it, tilt the sled, and side hill back up. Absolutely amazing! I am definitely going to ask for "Schooled Again" for Christmas, haha. Thanks for the advice again.

CROW

Lifetime Membership
Jul 25, 2002
Michigan
Is anyone offering a combo pack with schooled and schooled again? Anywhere to download the whole vid?

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
I bet I have watched Schooled Again 20 times in the past month. Unbelievable skills.

D
Nov 20, 2005
Is anyone offering a combo pack with schooled and schooled again? Anywhere to download the whole vid?

yes u can get them as a package deal through deviant films. i think the price is $50 for both ..
check with snowday under videos he usually gets some deals on those vids. and passes them on to us.
my favorite vids are the schooled vids and burandts back country adventure. both also

Premium Features