• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My New MPI 180 Kit

S
Mar 26, 2009
Puyallup, WA
I got to use my new MPI 180 Kit yesterday. The only addition is the air intake kit. It ran perfect. Not a single problem all day. The only thing to do is change my secondary spring. Its on order but I couldn't wait with all the new snow.

One added bonus is, it actually made 6lbs at 5500rpm and 8 to 10lbs above 7000 rpm. I am no expert but from what I understand this means its actually more like 200 to 210 hp.

I dont really care what the actuall HP is. All I know is this thing rips!

A

acutah

Nov 27, 2007
Kaysville, UT
You gotta love the throttle response of the SC. I love mine on my Apex. You may want to change your name now.:face-icon-small-hap

irondave86

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
N.W. Washington
Are you running pump gas? If so that sounds a little scary to me. Pump gas in a non shimed, non intercooled motor at #10 of boost sounds like a recipie for disaster....might want to look into that I think 6 to 7 is the most boost you want to see and be safe. Or just run a 50/50 mix.

I'm glad you like it. I just put a stage 2 S/C on my nytro. I'm going on my first ride this weekend, I hope my first ride is as good as yours! Cheers id86.

Last edited:
Premium Features