• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Edge project murdered out

S
Jul 7, 2001
Kent WA
Looks good. Funny how we all hated the black tunnels on mid 90 POL sleds, now we are doing it to new ones.

I really am interested in the New Boss seat. I will see how the new 'cheaper' ones hold up.

B

boxster7614

Sep 20, 2008
Well almost done. Got the hood vents cut out today and back together. Need to get some longer rivits to put the original hood vents back on. Need to get digitron gauges mounted, clutch balanced, powerjets installed, mount snow flap (need rivits), mount skid plate and mount velcro straps for the boss seat. But I'm going to take a road ride tommorow to test her out. Had a scare with leaking coolant all over, the lower hose clamp did not get tightened and came off. So I am geting some driping, I'm hoping its just left over coolant draining out of the pan. but will keep an eye on it until I don't see anymore drips.

Here are a few more pics, Thanks for the comments guys.

This first pic the stance doesn't look right because the back is not on the dollys and the skis are.
kdk_0428.jpg

kdk_0430.jpg

kdk_0433.jpg

kdk_0435.jpg

kdk_0438.jpg

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
sweet sled ! are those mountain fit vents ? how did you like the fit and finish i'm planning on a set but thought i'd ask thanks garth
ps not sure how tall you are but raising up those bars made a big diff. on mine

RYDPWDR

Premium Member
Aug 15, 2002
Billings,MT
Looks good. Funny how we all hated the black tunnels on mid 90 POL sleds, now we are doing it to new ones.

...no chit, I had a 99 RMK with the black tunnel and I used aircraft paint stripper to remove it...and now I want to get my tunnel painted. LOL

VTMTcowboy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
That's baller dude, haha! No but seriously that is one sharp looking sled fo sure. Well done.

O
Did you use the stock rear suspension with the new rails?? U didn't mention a drop and roll kit. How is the tunnel clearance running the power claw track?? If u didn't use a d&r kit, did your approach angle change much going to the tooth extrovert drivers??

Premium Features