• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FOURCAST New vid being released soon.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
looks pretty good. To bad its 80 degrees here... summer sucks.

uh, looks awesome! 100+ degrees here, yeah summer sucks!!!

Kinda suprised, excellent looking film to say the least!!!!!!!!!

Good on you guys!

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
That is a sick teaser, I am going to need a 2nd job to buy all the DVD's this year. Seems like the best year for teasers.

X2 on the end quote LMFAO

brokenbones4

Lifetime Membership
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
wicked teaser jorli, it was great filming with you, hope i can make it down next winter!

just wait until you guys see the shot to go along with that qoute! UNREAL!!!

D

driftjumper

Nov 29, 2007
www.exconfreeride.com
Cover looks pretty cool too

videoxsports_2064_128014

Last edited:
T
May 16, 2008
another well put together teaser , hope the vid is as good but with all the riders how could you go wrong with this one . are you going to do a premier ? and if so where at ? would be a good party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
Nov 26, 2007
another well put together teaser , hope the vid is as good but with all the riders how could you go wrong with this one . are you going to do a premier ? and if so where at ? would be a good party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think Jorli is going to do a premier party or party's, just don't no where and when yet. Talked to him the other night and he was working on Chris's segment and said it was sick!

L

Lambert454

May 1, 2009
mcCall, Idaho
Iv been waiting for a movie to show what snocross is all about. I think its one of the most brutal forms of racing out their. Love to see someone giving some well deserved credit to the hardcore racers. Cant wait to see the film, looks really good!

Lambert

Premium Features