• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Ski doo Clutching

R
Feb 17, 2008
I have a 07 ski doo xrs and need some help with clutching. I have a team clutch with a dalton pin kit. The sled has a 174 track with 19/47 gearing. I cant seem to get the full rpms out of my engine. I tried removing weight and no luck. What are some different spring combos that i can try? Any advice would be great. Thanks

tinkerjohnson

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2008
Southern utah
07 rev

i have an 07 rev x put slp performance ediction package then put 54-40-46 team helex and team red black spring thats what im running works awsome rode today and loved it no one could touch it on the hill or the flats. i put a maverick 162 on, a powdermax would work too, got a buddy that put a polaris 15 wide track on and it worked well also.

Last edited:
H
Jan 10, 2002
PF, Idaho
You could keep dropping flyweight until you see a difference. Without knowing exactly what you have in the clutches is like pizzing in the wind.

I doubt the setup for the maverik would be the same since the extreme is heavier and loads the cluthches more.

Last edited:
Premium Features