• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The 2019 hold up....

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
my dealer said the 163s are shipping before the 155s
on his 850s

just another stick in the eye to us 155ers :face-icon-small-hap

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
my dealer said the 163s are shipping before the 155s
on his 850s

just another stick in the eye to us 155ers :face-icon-small-hap

Waiting on 155X3 here (Southern Michigan) and snow on the forcast for tomorrow, building in the UP and plenty to ride in Cooke ..

Return Snowcheck customers (Especially 5+ years) should get advanced assembly. Not some One Timer Posser !!

N
Dec 19, 2010
Waiting on 155X3 here (Southern Michigan) and snow on the forcast for tomorrow, building in the UP and plenty to ride in Cooke ..

Return Snowcheck customers (Especially 5+ years) should get advanced assembly. Not some One Timer Posser !!

5 Years of Spring Orders, first Pro RMK 155, does that make me first time poser or one time poser? I didn't see that question on the booking paperwork.
I do have a 6 year old that understands your frustration. haha

S
Nov 15, 2008
Northern ,wi
Well if we’re talking about Polaris loyalty in snowcheck my dad should have got his the week after he ordered it and moms cus they snow checked 2 or more every year for 20+ years think since 2000 he didn’t snowcheck 6 years total. before 2000 it was Every year no matter what. And in 2003 was 7 sleds. That’s not any of the other seasonal products he bought from them either

S
Mar 6, 2008
Northern Sweden
To add to someones bad mood..... Sleds are starting to show up in Scandinavia, so my guess is that the export sleds are being built first.

Kind of logical too I guess, we are not being given any snow check options, a Pro is a Pro is a Pro, choose a length and that's it. So the factory can spit out all of the 250 identical Pro 155s going to Sweden in one go and just switch over to spitting out all of the 50 identical 163" Pros going this way next. and then turning over to building the short series sleds after that.

S
Nov 15, 2008
Northern ,wi
Can you imagine the logistical nightmare they have shipping overseas on a certain time frame much less how they build em and stack em in 100’s of crates all summer to ship em out over 12-14 weeks or so and make it so there not wasting money delivering one sled of certain size and color then the next. Has to be a nightmare and that’s not on the manufacturing end.

sledcaddie

Premium Member
Feb 11, 2008
Lincoln, NE
deliveries

It makes sense that sleds would be shipped to where the snow is first. From what I noticed, it appears Canada and Minnesota were first priority. Like some earlier posts, I'd rather have the production bugs worked out first, before I'm on the mountain. Most places in the lower 48 don't have much snow yet anyway. For those of you who got your sleds, how long after getting your notice of delivery did it take?

4funxs

Lifetime Membership
May 1, 2010
UT
The long banana

I stopped at the dealer yesterday to see if/when mine was coming in. It was on display for a club meeting. Just came in yesterday, but wanted to show the 850 off at the club meeting. Do you think it was noticed?:face-icon-small-sho

Attachments

• IMG_1580.jpg
    IMG_1580.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_1581.jpg
    IMG_1581.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_1582.jpg
    IMG_1582.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 153

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Heck at this point I'd be happy with the swag that's yet to show up too haha
At least I'd have a hat to wear, and something hanging on the wall to remind me of what hasn't arrived yet! haha

N
Dec 19, 2010
I stopped at the dealer yesterday to see if/when mine was coming in. It was on display for a club meeting. Just came in yesterday, but wanted to show the 850 off at the club meeting. Do you think it was noticed?:face-icon-small-sho

Looks great, did you get any notice it was coming? did they tell you it was in yesterday? or was it " oh we were going to tell you " after the meeting hahaha.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I'll break mine in before the Boondocker can is installed.

Last edited:

WestMont

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Florence, Mt.
I can't complain. We've been real busy but with the season winding down, snow falling, and a new sled waiting to be picked up it's only going to get better.

Any particular reason for doing an in season upgrade versus an out of the box upgrade?

To stay on topic I received an email a couple of weeks ago or so informing me that the sled had shipped and then received a call yesterday saying that its ready to be picked up. 163 3"

Premium Features