• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2000 SCR seat on 99 RMK

T
Dec 11, 2017
I am looking at replacing the seat/fuel tank on my 99 RMK 700, I have found a really nice seat off a 2000 XCR 800, it has the wrap around taillight mine has the flat taillight. will it interchange to my sled with no problems?

Last edited:

o2bncamo

Lifetime Membership
Nov 7, 2009
wisconsin
I'm sure it works. The gas tanks are the same. Both are same chassis. The trunk is different but with some minor work it should be doable. The trunk hides the coolant lines that jump from the two coolers in the tunnel.

G
Sep 28, 2011
Check the bottom of the new seat. the rmk has a cooler that sticks up thru the top of the tunnel. Lift up the back of your seat& make sure they are the same...

T
Dec 11, 2017
I think the XCR must be a 99, he sent me pictures of the bottom of his seat and the cooler and lines on top of his tunnel, and it looks the same as mine except for the tail light, pretty sure I can make it work.

T
Dec 11, 2017
Picked up the seat, looks like I will have to drill new holes at the rear where the seat bolts down and reroute the fuel line because it comes out of the top corner instead of the lower center, I think it was a good deal for $150.00

Attachments

• IMG_E0036[1].jpg
    IMG_E0036[1].jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 24
Premium Features