• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best snomobile vid on youtube just purely awsome

S
Jul 7, 2001
Kent WA
My first official sled was a 67 Mustang (I was 12), similar to that white hooded monster. Got it for free cause it was "froze" up. Some LPS spray and a rubber mallet to the one piston and she was ready to rock. Had a factory "muffler cutout". Pull a lever out and voila, instant
power.:face-icon-small-ton

440dart

Jan 5, 2008
montana
My first official sled was a 67 Mustang (I was 12), similar to that white hooded monster. Got it for free cause it was "froze" up. Some LPS spray and a rubber mallet to the one piston and she was ready to rock. Had a factory "muffler cutout". Pull a lever out and voila, instant
power.:face-icon-small-ton

Haha my first sled was a 76 scorpion sting range whip when i was 10, the old 440 had a hole in the piston and i found a 400 with same problem i found out they had the same stroke so threw the 400 piston and cylinder on one side of the 440 and i ran it like that for a couple years i just called it a 420 lol

S

skyler.hager

Oct 13, 2009
That technology was unreal back in the day. Those were like the pro-rmks of yesteryear!! Can't wait to see what they say about a M8 or something in like 50 years!!

Premium Features