• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out my KING :(

76FOMOCO

Apr 18, 2007
Nampa, Idaho
Nate,
You make me sick:( a good king should not be parted out like this, what a piss poor death to the king.:(
riding an m 7 on crack will be like renting a hooker for the eve. U will get board and be back to the O'l lady.:confused:

N

Nate

Apr 22, 2006
Northeast Wyoming/Mission Viejo California
Nate,
You make me sick:( a good king should not be parted out like this, what a piss poor death to the king.:(
riding an m 7 on crack will be like renting a hooker for the eve. U will get board and be back to the O'l lady.:confused:

Sorry bud, nobody wanted a hot motor in this chassis for $4800, I tried for 4 months :(

I will miss my kingcat very much Yes, thats without a doubt, and im selling my Tbo M7 most likely as well. going to move on. Ive just got bigger plans

I didnt plan on ripping this sled all apart like this, everything aftermarket on here is brand new, that seat is brand new. It sucks yes and wish I could have sold it whole.

N

Nate

Apr 22, 2006
Updated again

Ive got most of this thing sold

EXCEPT THE MOTOR!

Someone can make an offer on the motor, im offering a complete drop in ready to pull the cord and just go, its already jetted and clutched for 8000-11000k

So make an offer on it, she goes

Richey

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Holy cow Nate. It seems like people want to buy pieces of snowmobiles more then they do a whole snowmobile. Too bad that was a sweet sled. Thats a great deal on the engine to. Whoever buys the engine will be very happy.

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Dont, your not going to get out of it what you put in it, trust me. Ive got $$$ in this sled and wont get 1/2 of what I got into it, and you have got money in yours Sjohns :rolleyes: I know this for a fact. Hold onto it. TRUST ME

seems i get out less and less every year:(. Unless someone comes up with a real fun sled ill prob hang on to this ole gal. :eek:

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
I'm just happy you switched to an M7 Nate, way back when you were snowkidd be duelled on the net over the topic M7's and King Kats. Now we can go fer beers and you can set up my Turbo next summer, If I lived closer. LOL SLEDIOT...................Nice lookin King Kat I might add. I have a buddy who might want the hood if it's not gone already.

N

Nate

Apr 22, 2006
I'm just happy you switched to an M7 Nate, way back when you were snowkidd be duelled on the net over the topic M7's and King Kats. Now we can go fer beers and you can set up my Turbo next summer, If I lived closer. LOL SLEDIOT...................Nice lookin King Kat I might add. I have a buddy who might want the hood if it's not gone already.

Yes sir I remember those days :rolleyes: on the hills is where they lacked stock, boondocking wise my shoulders felt wider apart through the trees

The hood is gone :) sold that over the summer, was prepping this day :(

You dont want me to hook up your turbo, this is my first year with them LOL I can help, but thats it.

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
Nate I am so proud of you!!! I remember back when you were snowkidd and we dueled over which is better. M7 vs KK, the KK set up properly is prob 1 of the best kats out there but when it comes to dumpin' the coin into a sled for the ultimate joyride the answer is in several of yer latest threads............I must say tho that is 1 sweet lookin' KK and I would have a hard time lettin' it go after all that work and loot!!!! If I lived closer I would get you to tune my turbo this summer 4 sure............yer pal SLEDIOT

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
Actually now that I think of it you should have turboed the KK. Would have been cheaper than buying a second sled. U prob would have been first..........still yer pal SLEDIOT

Premium Features