• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

AXYS SILBER TURBO INSTALL...in under 48 minutes

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Oh you know...Jut installing a turbo in the trailer...in under 48minutes.

We beat a guy putting a new rear bumper on...haha

papafinger1

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2007
minnesota
That's sweet! Meet me in Cooke for an install March 7th?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
people waited months to get their kit, but yay! a handful of guys can put one on in under an hour??? what does that prove???

mt.sledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Saskatchewan
Proves that Justin and his crew did an unbelievable job designing and building such a clean and user friendly kit. This kit runs exceptionally well and can be installed by nearly anyone. Name a kit that is cleaner and better designed than this one. Sometimes quality like this takes time. Not trying to make excuses for some shipping delays but I think we need to give credit where credit is due. Great job guys!!!!!!

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
That's sweet! Meet me in Cooke for an install March 7th?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meet us in Colorado and we will get you hooked up. Chazwildman is coming down Friday to get his installed and rip with us this weekend :face-icon-small-coo

and no, the pro kit doesn't get done in 48 minutes, at least not with me doing it.

CHAZWILDMAN

Premium Member
Jan 5, 2011
I would like to thank Boston Racing for installing my silber turbo kit this last Friday night in the trailer and spending the weekend with me riding to make sure there were no issues and that i was completely satisfied. The kit looked to be super simple for them to install as they let me supervise and ask questions that I had as the installation was happening. We then road Saturday and Sunday At the Ears with me only asking for one adjustment in the clutching which is a lower engagement of primary spring which was very easy switch of spring. I would recommend a very clean simple turbo kit to anybody that has an Axys and would like to have more power for those deep days and not have to look at any gauges!!! Just pull the trigger and have fun!!!

Premium Features