• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New - Seeking Riding Partners

T
Dec 24, 2012
CO Springs
I'm new to the forum and am in my 2nd year of riding. All of our rides have been as a family - with my wife and 2 sons (11 and 8) - and we have an absolute blast! But, I'm looking for a few "man-trips" (as my wife describes them) for this season in the Buena Vista, Monarch, Crested Butte, or WY areas. I live in the Springs, am self employed (so mid-week rides are ok too), and have plenty of trailer room for ride/fuel sharing. I ride a Polaris 800 Dragon and have 4 other machines to choose from or bring as "spares". Looking to take-it-up-a-notch. :face-icon-small-coo

M

monster967

Dec 27, 2009
Littleton CO
Hi, I live in Denver and usually go up to Wyoming to avoid the ski traffic. I am willing to go anywhere the snow is good. I have never been to the southern part of the state. Mid week trips are good for me sometimes as I am self employed also. I have a 5 yr old and until he is old enough to go with I better get some "me" time in.

Premium Features