• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nascar

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
heck i like rebels! kyle,stewart, anybody who is not afraid to speak their mind.nascar was more fun when you did not have to be political correct just to have a job. i like sprint cars those boys are crazy! have cousins who race modifieds so i get involved in the pits.now back to topic! nascar

R

riverider

Sep 19, 2011
Boondocks , Iowa
heck i like rebels! kyle,stewart, anybody who is not afraid to speak their mind.nascar was more fun when you did not have to be political correct just to have a job. i like sprint cars those boys are crazy! have cousins who race modifieds so i get involved in the pits.now back to topic! nascar

off subject ----thats awesome im in the pits on a b-mod crew. raceing@ fort dodge,webster city,mason city small town dirt tracks ---i love em--

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
small world! my cousin jim lampe races b mods he does webster,fort dodge, denison. catch you guys at the races. myself i raced motocross for 10 years.

Premium Features