• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone tried carls cycle sales rear shocks?

boondocker rick

Premium Member
Aug 30, 2010
eagle river WI
Any input would help. Looking to buy the rear shock kit from carls cycle sales for the pro. It's the fox evol-r rear shock, and the fox zero pro coil over center shock. 855.00$

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
BIG PLUS..DO IT! The stock shocks just SUCK...this setup works great and you can then do the necessary adjustments to perfect it to your weight and riding style. Once again...there are all kinds of aftermarket stuff available. NOT ONE has come along and shown ME PERSONALLY that it is a better setup than the stock suspension with Fox Racing Shox properly applied. I'm waiting but enjoying while I do!

ndC7M8

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 13, 2008
Sand Hills, North Dakota
I doubt you save much weight, if any. But I love the FOX setup in the rear. Pretty easy to set up how you want it and the adjustability on the evol make for a decent ride down the trail, and then it will handle powder and jumping very well without fading.

P

pb700

Dec 29, 2007
I have that setup on my 11 rmk [not the pro] and really like it ! i would look at shock covers with the center porting in the track the front shock gets sandblasted. Chris Brant has the same kit but with a piggyback coilover in the front but then again your paying for his name on it

boondocker rick

Premium Member
Aug 30, 2010
eagle river WI
Thanks for the Input! I was told the weight savings was to be 2lbs. I will check out burandts set up as well. Just can't live with the stock shocks.. Get buisy living or get buisy dyeing

Premium Features