• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Krazy Canadian Ladies' Invitational

P
Oct 13, 2009
Castlegar, BC
Of course we got in all on vid! You can see it in the next Krazy Canadian Adventures - Pure Adrenaline. I'll post up some pics in a few days of the landing. Don't want to give it all away at once.... We're girls ya know :face-icon-small-win

C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
Nice work Megan!!!

Good job there Megan, ..getting it done with style!! Boulder Basher style!!!

Laird, (aka Triple Black), has some great pics of your Wall incident, ...pretty cool!!! Nice Landing!! Making the Family proud there Megan!!

It seems like not so long ago that you were riding your Indy Lite all over these mountains, ..like trips back into Keystone dating back to 1995, you and Laird were only 10 years old then, and you had already been riding out here for awhile at that time. A lot of great memories!!! Many more yet to be realised!!

Cheers to all the gals that ride!!

CR

M

Momma

Jun 20, 2009
In the heart of the Kootenays BC
The amount of love and concern for Megan brought tears to my eyes.. Laird was so concerned about his cousin, then when he realized she was not hurt the pride and love just radiated towards her. I expected Shane to leap the mountain in one fell swoop, lol.. You guys are an amazing sleddin family. Happy to have met you...

T

~TriplePink~

Mar 24, 2009
Thanks everyone, it was quite the show I am sure of! Thanks for fishing me out of the chute, she was steep and hard to climb!

Huge thanks to my Dad and Capt who always pushed us (my sister, Laird and I) to be better riders, best memories of my life come from our many family trips! Now my "family" includes all my sledding buds and of course Shane, without all your help and encouragment I wouldnt be doing what I love! Super happy to have meet everyone this weekend and to have some new "family" members added :)

L

Little Eddy

Nov 30, 2007
Lashburn , Sask
The Indy Lite ..... Speed I believe Megan had named it was the little sled that could, and after I put the plastic paddles on it, it was unstoppable, Megan would just run beside it as it climbed. Before that she would ride holding onto the handle bars on my sled. Got so I could anticipate when she was going to slip and hit the kill switch !! Seems like only yesterday !!!! And look at her now..... all growed up and slaying chutes on her own sled !!!! Defiantly making this old man proud !!!!!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Of course we got in all on vid! You can see it in the next Krazy Canadian Adventures - Pure Adrenaline. I'll post up some pics in a few days of the landing. Don't want to give it all away at once.... We're girls ya know :face-icon-small-win

LOL.

P
Oct 13, 2009
Castlegar, BC
I've never met such an awesome, supportive group of people. You don't have to know that these guy are related to see that they are a family. They treat each other, and everyone else on the mountain like gold. It's a pleasure to know you guys.

IMG_1548.jpg

Here's a clip pulled from our video camera. Laird has an amazing close-up of this. I love the double-fist-victory-pump she does from 40' down in the chute. Must be a girl thing ;)

Way to stick it Megan!!!!

hypnotoad

Lifetime Membership
Mar 21, 2009
I've never met such an awesome, supportive group of people. You don't have to know that these guy are related to see that they are a family. They treat each other, and everyone else on the mountain like gold. It's a pleasure to know you guys.

View attachment 140561

Here's a clip pulled from our video camera. Laird has an amazing close-up of this. I love the double-fist-victory-pump she does from 40' down in the chute. Must be a girl thing ;)

Kinda hard to make out if you don't know what is happening but left of the three people is Megan's sled about 6ft in the air and Megan starting her tumble beneath it

T

~TriplePink~

Mar 24, 2009

View attachment 140561

It was great meeting you as well! Thanks for getting us all together!

Here are a couple pics that Laird was able to catch for me, thanks so much couz! Also a huge thanks to Capt, the nytro had a bad exhaust crack so Monday we stripped her down and uncle welded her back up for me and got me all ready for this weekend :) U rock!!:high5:

Two Times 1.jpg Two Times 2.jpg Two Times 3.jpg

M

Marmot

Apr 8, 2009
Just absolutly stellar gals!!! SWEET Picts!!! I could just copy and paste AWSOME all over this post till it won't let me post anymore and it just wouldn't be enough!!! :face-icon-small-hap I know this is a vid that I will definatly be ordering this year!!! :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features