• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MCX Nytro Squak Squak Squak

eyefish123

Premium Member
Apr 6, 2010
Northern Idaho
Which Turbo

Is this spring for the new MCXpress 180 turbo? I do not have the turbo yet but I almost have the financial planner of the house ready to part with the money for my Nytro and if this new turbo needs the new spring I may as well do it as soon as I get the turbo and before it is installed.
Thanks

eyefish123

Premium Member
Apr 6, 2010
Northern Idaho
When I get the banker to cut loose with the money I will PM you and get both. I had already planned on the copper donuts since I don't like having to go into a project a second time after I have finished the first time. I want to be done in October so I can ride until spring with no interuptions.
Thanks Again!!

Sleds R Fun

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2007
BC
I received a spring for my older MCX 270 kit. The spring was so much lighter than what was in there, that I didn't even install it! Guess I might as well give it a try!

Thistledoo

Lifetime Membership
yes try it....the older BOV like you have should be serviced once a year at least. It fills with crud and makes it ugly in there. Soak it in a jar of WD 40 for a day if its never been apart as they can be a bugger. The newer style is complety different and is maintence free

Sleds R Fun

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2007
BC
Well I was sceptical! Anyhow installed the spring in my first generation Nitro 270 and have been impressed! It has worked great for the 100 miles that it has been installed. A must have! ( it sat on my work bench for a year before I installed it, should have listened)

Premium Features