• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MY NEW Nypex For This Winter

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Very nice looking sled. :face-icon-small-sho What are you using for a fuel controller with the Diamond S kit?

M

MRFUSION

Aug 8, 2008
Peace River AB
I got to see this sled at the Edmonton sled show. I got to meet the Scott the builder from Diamond S there and let me say he is a talented dude. I am building one of these right now and he has had no issues spending time on the phone to answer questions. I would recommend him to anyone. Nice sled.
Shad

M

Menace1

Oct 23, 2008
Calgary
Love the build, easily my new favourite sled on snowest! nice work.:face-icon-small-coo

Titanium 375

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Ephraim, Utah
www.diamond-smfg.com
What is done?
Apex Motor,Chan Case, Drive Axel, Jack Shaft
10:1 JE Pistons
Carrillo Rods
ARP Head Studs
Head porting
Valve Springs
Turbo Cams
Diamond S Nypex Turbo Kit GT 2871
AEM Boost Gauges
AEM AFR Gauge
Rev Fuel Tank
Boss Seat
DS Nypex Bulkhead
Titanium Front Clip
Titanium Tunnel
ZBroz Front Shock on the way
174" EZ Ryde
2 1/2 Challenger Extreme

J

jsandgren10

Jan 17, 2008
Northern California
That is a sweet sled. I was wondering if anyone knows how hard it would be to stuff the apex motor in a nytro if you didn't want to go the titanium route? Is it very feasible, or would you end up dumping a ton of money to buy all the parts to make it happen?

Z

Zipperno

Jan 9, 2008
Nordkjosbotn, Norway
That is a sweet sled. I was wondering if anyone knows how hard it would be to stuff the apex motor in a nytro if you didn't want to go the titanium route? Is it very feasible, or would you end up dumping a ton of money to buy all the parts to make it happen?

I know it has been done in the stock chassis. So cant be too much hassle.
See if I can find a picture....

Premium Features