• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Ride.... Who and What???

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Congrats on the new sled!!! :)

I got a new track (which made her feel like a new sled!) so my girl will be staying in the garage another year. However I'm thinking she'll be a bit "brighter" for next season! :D

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
CG, what track did you go with? Challenger Extreme 2.5"?

O

Oregongirl

Jul 25, 2002
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Foxy - I'm soooooo happy for you!! I can't wait to take your new ride for spin. :face-icon-small-sho :face-icon-small-ton

Well, since mine is just barely broken in (he-he-he.....) I'll be on the same ride next year. But she is already more shiny than she was a couple of weeks ago. :face-icon-small-coo

WYsteph

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
WY
www.dxgillette.com
Was going to upgrade to an 09 m8 this year, but since my motor went down I think I'm just going to big bore instead.

Congrats foxy!

F

foxyrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
myspace
This came from there website
"Straightline Performance introduces EZC Dash Mounts™, the latest improvement in rider forward positioning. Each EZC Dash Mount™ takes the stock vertical instrument cluster and presents it to the rider at a 45º angle for improved visibility. EZC Dash Mounts™ make it easier to see valuable performance data as well as warning and indicator lights. A must have for mountain riders as well as aggressive stand-up trail riders, EZC Dash Mounts™ can be seen from a standing or seated position. All EZC Dash Mounts™ are molded from high quality durable materials and have a clean OEM design and finish.

Check it out.

http://www.straightlineperformance....d=536&osCsid=0450427a4eb6f8ab4068a3eeb38dc42b

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
Congratulations’ To all you ladies that are getting new Rides,
For Me I will be on My same old 07 M-800 I love her so much I just can’t give her UP!!!!!
Maybe she’ll get some Bold new Graphic’s HE HE…….:cheer2:

T
Dec 20, 2008
Radium, BC
Making a big move this season from my Doo that I love, to a Cat :eek:

Excited for the 800 over my 600 :face-icon-small-hap...but worried I won't know how to ride anymore LOL. :face-icon-small-dis

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
Making a big move this season from my Doo that I love, to a Cat :eek:

Excited for the 800 over my 600 :face-icon-small-hap...but worried I won't know how to ride anymore LOL. :face-icon-small-dis

You are going to be one happy girl with the new ride.
I bet you don't get any rocks stuck in that tunnel...lol
We will have to hook up this season.

F

foxyrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
myspace
Me too girlpowder. :face-icon-small-hap

I know, It's it great that we are all stepping up to something and bigger. :cheer2:

Just got back from Puyallup and they didn't have one of those dash mounts on display. :face-icon-small-fro, but going to still get one. Checked the cost of white side panels, now I think that I'll just stay with the silver/gray ones for now. :face-icon-small-dis Getting a graphic kit is cheaper. :face-icon-small-win

Premium Features