• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Listen christopher!!

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
You guys are fools. This isn't Christopher's doing, this is Harris Publishing. THEY own the site, THEY are in control of what is happening.

Get a clue folks...

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
That didn't even have a sled until this season.

Of the things you can hold against him, that should not be one.

I was on here two years before I had a sled titled in my name again.
I was out of the sport for 10 years, and rented for 2 years before I bought again.

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
i called haris, amd tore a strip off of one employee, she then commeneted that more people should do that, and it might work in our favor

chris, who is your boss, or the guy calling the shots, i have so favored words for him, whats his name??

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
i called haris, amd tore a strip off of one employee, she then commeneted that more people should do that, and it might work in our favor

chris, who is your boss, or the guy calling the shots, i have so favored words for him, whats his name??

You should have done that four months ago, now all your doing in yelling at the receptionist.

And now the big wheel is rolling and the only choice is get on and enjoy or get out of the way.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Sorry Fred.
Don't beleive for one moment that any of the corporate employees would ever say something like that.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
hmmm...you calling Fred a liar..??..12 oclock in the ok corral bud..!!!..but seriously...masses can not change things..wow..i bet the republicans beg to differ..i think the woman said what she said..i just think the concerns would never reach the ears they needed to...actually i don;t think they ever had since this all began to transform...that was the part of the Job that you mastered quite well Christopher..the only change in the future of this site now is the change in the future of this site,,or the future of this site ,,or not

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
hmmm...you calling Fred a liar..??..12 oclock in the ok corral bud..!!!.
It's just that I happen to call in and check on such things regularly. Had something like that really happened, they would have let me know within the minute. If one of our forum members had called in and belittled or berated one of the SnoWest employees, they would have called me, and that person's membership would have been terminated on the spot.

Life is far too short for anyone at the office to have to put up with forum member who is belligerent or abusive to them over the phone.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
It's If one of our forum members had called in and belittled or berated one of the SnoWest employees, they would have called me, and that person's membership would have been terminated on the spot.

Life is far too short for anyone at the office to have to put up with forum member who is belligerent or abusive to them over the phone.

wow..you are really trying to put the fear into anyone that wishes to possibly discuss an issue with anyone other then you..??...i don't think the fella said he belittled or was abusive..awww regardless access to the people calling the shots on this forum should be somewhat accessible should they not..??..aww probably not...aww whats the use..if we don;t pay they are a girlfriend...if we pay they are a prostitute..

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO

wow..you are really trying to put the fear into anyone that wishes to possibly discuss an issue with anyone other then you..??...i don't think the fella said he belittled or was abusive..awww regardless access to the people calling the shots on this forum should be somewhat accessible should they not..??..aww probably not...aww whats the use..if we don;t pay they are a girlfriend...if we pay they are a prostitute..

He admitted he was abusive.
I guess your wife or girlfriend does not have to answer phones.
He is saying the receptionist did not make the policy, don't take it out on her.

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
so where did i say i was abusive, i told her what i thought of this site being a pay site to myself and others that made this site what it is, she then understood where i was comming from and said she understands my frustration, give her a call chris...

now once again who is your contack...

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO

so where did i say i was abusive, i told her what i thought of this site being a pay site to myself and others that made this site what it is, she then understood where i was comming from and said she understands my frustration, give her a call chris...

now once again who is your contack...

This is your quote, so your saying you lied when you typed that?

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
tore a strip does not mean abusive ...gee wilikers you guys are paranoid...and why are you demonizing the regular members...that premium classification has really inflated your egos...ok...ok..you paid for it...all that proves is that the gal didn;t want to give it to you for free anymore...that makes you a john and this site a prostitute

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
tore a strip does not mean abusive ...gee wilikers you guys are paranoid...and why are you demonizing the regular members...that premium classification has really inflated your egos...ok...ok..you paid for it...all that proves is that the gal didn;t want to give it to you for free anymore...that makes you a john and this site a prostitute

You calling my wife a prostitute?

This site used to be good until this Christopher guy came along... I think I a large majority of people would agree with me on this!

And with so many people leaving, why should I be convinced to stay and support a deterioriating website like this???

Pathetic is all I have to say.

Goodbye and congratulations for ruining this site Christoopher!

Does this Christopher guy actually have any kind of business education? I really think him or whoever is control here just made a big mistake making this into a paid site.

Seems like this website will have a very questionable future. Will the long term pain really be worth the small short term gain??

Thats the question that nobody here at this point will ever be able to answer.. and I dont have the patience or the time to wait and find out. Sorry.

All I can say is good luck, and I am really sorry it came to this :(

Premium Features