• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Day to remember-- Animal --

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Five years ago today Animal lost his life to an avalanch ... RIP

I'd post more but i'm on an Iphone and don't have the means.

If people have any memories they'd like to share... Post up!

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
:)

animal116.jpg

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
I'm glad you posted this Scott. Be smart....be safe....ride to ride again!

Gone too soon!

RIP Animal!

(BTW....if you can break into the snow control room again, we sure need a few storms here in your homeland! ;))

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
You know every time I cross a particular section of Wyo hwy to access a riding area in the backcountry Dave the Animal alway flashes through my mind...What is funny about this particular day it was one those socked in foggy day snowing like mad and the powder was freakin deep. So I told Dave that ahead we were crossing the hwy and the berms along both sides of the hwy are huge so were going to have to pick our spots to cross....I could of sworn he understood what I was talking about instead he grabs a hand full of the throttle and launches off the berm. Never before seeing anyone attempt to do this Oh Chit came to mind as he flew from berm to berm .

Thanks Animal for that moment it's never been done to my knowledge since...I've told that story to guys every time we cross the hwy at that spot and the reply is the same every time. Are You Kidding Me :face-icon-small-hap

DPG

Premium Features