• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RKT is a mod???

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
C

cjgodden

Nov 26, 2007
Palmer, Alaska
We all know you don't like him. This is not news. I think he is able to be unbiased in the sub-forum he is helping moderate. Life would be easier on you if you would forgive and forget.

H
Nov 26, 2007
Preston, Id.

Just to keep it fair you guys better get SLIM signed up for moderator..lol

Whats the world coming to......:eek:

I really didn't have much of an opinion about the changes but having mods
who are also trying to sell thier stuff and has had some of the pi$$ing matches
I've seen on here is a complete JOKE...

So much for being able to air/argue a point/problem, will it just be removed or edited????

What were you guys thinking?????

Last edited:

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Mod

You know they asked me to be Moderator for the cat section. I just figured were as I am always on there I would do it. I really do not believe its the mod job to remove post unless it is offensive and from what I understand we are there to help and add not take away from the discussions. I guess that is my call and how I understand it. I would hope that Kelsey being a mod will if anything keep him from forcing his opinion on some one or editing a post he does not agree with. Just my .02

And as far as me being a dealer Ya the last thing I would want to be a mod for is the swapmeet but as far as info and help I think it is good and hopefully I can help not take away from the cat forum. I do use this site as a marketing tool but not in the forum section that is just to help and maybe answer some fellow sledders questions or problems that they might have.

Please Pm me if you have any question or concerns as to my performance as a moderator for I am on hear to help not to sensor.

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT
I think you have to look at it on a case by case basis. I don't think anyone is saying that FreeAgent or mmsports have done anything to persuade people away from another manufacturer, or requested censorship from the site admin because someone said they didn't like their products.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
^^ very true, i guess others must be thinking back to the pump gas vs bigbore debates which got rather unruly at times. maybe kelsey will be a great mod, who knows, i just think some people get worried when a vendor who is very confident in there product and doesnt like anything but the most supported claims against his could be an issue. <grammer?

i want to be a mod over hmmmmmm i dont know what i could moderate!

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
So do you guys also have a problem with Michelle (Freeagent) being a mod because she sells stuff? Seams odd that you would, but I was just wondering.

Your not comparing apples to apples here, freeagent sells snowmobile stuff, and kelsey sells performance stuff , huge difference and if you don't get it I am not going to take the time to explain it.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
lol
A vendor a mod... They will choose anybody it seems snatchers. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I do not think a vendor or someone selling a product/service here should be a moderator.

Your not comparing apples to apples here, freeagent sells snowmobile stuff (Product), and kelsey sells performance stuff (Product/Service) , huge difference and if you don't get it I am not going to take the time to explain it.

I don't think you understand your own post. And I was not the person who thought that a seller could not be a mod. I still don't see how selling a product or service on Snowest would affect how you move a thread to a proper area or tell a member to stop using bad language. Even if the person started changing or delegating posts that they should not be they would have their moderator power pulled.

So please Bubba700 explain to me how you feel that a seller should not be a mod and the huge difference this makes.

Premium Features