• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FOURCAST New vid being released soon.

J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com
New trailer ready for next week!

The final Fourcast trailer will be ready for early next week. It will likely be posted here, but otherwise checkout www.vimeo.com and search "Fourcast".

Enjoy the show and pray for snow,

-J

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
That is a sick teaser, I am going to need a 2nd job to buy all the DVD's this year. Seems like the best year for teasers.

X2 on the end quote LMFAO

"I could have told that was gonna happen dumbass" Go ahed and get the job so that you make sure to have all the vids:D

J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com
Update

The film is really taking shape. I'm really happy with how its progressing. It will be a full feature at 85 minutes in running length and looks a heck of a lot better than the trailer. Fourcast has something for everybody, whoever your influences are, you'll be able to learn a little something from them and enjoy their riding. At this time, its about 85% completed, I've had a couple set-backs with soundtrack stuff and pulling together the funds to complete the project. I'm proud to say that the film is entirely self/debt financed, there hasn't been any financial support from the industry so please enjoy the sport for what is. I'm all in on this, so lets hope it makes back what it costs!

Due to financial considerations, I've been forced to scale back the theatrical tour this fall. Check out the website in mid-September for updates. www.highmarkfilms.com

I really want to thank everyone that made it happen, especially all the riders and Daniel Cedolia.

Enjoy the show and pray for snow!

Jorli

J

Jenkins

Dec 11, 2008
Eastern Idaho
Epic!!!

Just got my video today!:face-icon-small-hap Great work from the man they call "DOC ZOOM" MMM7 is one of his best videos yet! couldn't believe the climbs that were pulled in the Utah segment and at "Yamafest" and yes of course "Valley Of the Chutes" Speechless! :face-icon-small-con Just wait as you watch Shain Stanger and the Krazy Canadian climb the "Twisted Chute" One of my favorite climbs! Watching the Impules Turbo guys pull some sick pure horsepower pulls, thinking to myself that a Yamaha Nytro with a turbo is purely amazing. Running pounds of BOOST that i never thought was possible, until now.. All around you can't go wrong with MMM7. Specially the sound track! none of that just head banging music..good combination and also great sound of sleds, listing to the turbos spool up.

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
Just got my video today!:face-icon-small-hap Great work from the man they call "DOC ZOOM" MMM7 is one of his best videos yet! couldn't believe the climbs that were pulled in the Utah segment and at "Yamafest" and yes of course "Valley Of the Chutes" Speechless! :face-icon-small-con Just wait as you watch Shain Stanger and the Krazy Canadian climb the "Twisted Chute" One of my favorite climbs! Watching the Impules Turbo guys pull some sick pure horsepower pulls, thinking to myself that a Yamaha Nytro with a turbo is purely amazing. Running pounds of BOOST that i never thought was possible, until now.. All around you can't go wrong with MMM7. Specially the sound track! none of that just head banging music..good combination and also great sound of sleds, listing to the turbos spool up.

i think ya got the wrong thread here. . . . .:confused:

R
Nov 26, 2007
Nope not yet. Master is getting done tomorrow and should be going to get copied later this week. Just talked to Jorli today and he is pretty pumped to be finished. You will not be disappointed in this film, it has a little bit of everything, not once did I feel like hitting the fast forward button while watching this film.

Premium Features