• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Filming with Boondockers , WOW!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
D
Nov 27, 2007
More pictures to come. Thanks for an epic weekend Dan! It was great to see everyone again.

img_0458-2.jpg

Last edited:

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Patience fellas! Pics will be posted... just got home from canada and catching up on work... hoping either tonight or tomorrow to get some up! Big Air Rick had some killer moves this weekend!

Thanks to all for another epic weekend in the 51st state! :D

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
WOW!!! Great stuff... Rick you are truly insane.... Phatty, Dan ALWAYS available as backup photog on call 24/7 let me know *wink* GREAT STUFF Geoff! Can't wait to see the goods man.... Hope you all are graced with tsunami's worth of video sales! I will be in line to get

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
Photos from the trip are up on the Boondockers website

img-563-3.jpg

And he never even meant to do this,,, best save ever... Rick has more skill and guts in his pinky, than I'll ever have..... The MainJet, twisted Turbo lives to ride another day... Boondockers 6 will be an amazing film... and we still have two more days of filming in Revy.... Love you Rick,, you rock...

I mean that in a friendly way,, not as a lover......

B
May 19, 2009
Upstate, NY
I live in NY and have absolutly NO way of experiencing the REAL mountain riding. So the best I can get is lookin' at your pics and watching all the Western Mt. riding videos from you guys I can get my hand's on. Those are truly some nuckin' futs images :eek: Cant wait for the new vids. Thanks guys. Your keepin' the dream of someday ridin' in the steeps alive.

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
Stanger, Brian, and I have brought many new Twisted Turbo owners with us over the last month... We've been trying to keep our groups small... 10 or so... but when we did the Mountain Mod Mainia invitational, there must have been 70 followers...cash works well too... Spent over $7000 on the chopper for two days,,, always need sponsors to help out with chopper costs...

30 degrees C, 85 degrees F yesterday,,, Scott goggles made yesterday look even better... each time I took my helmet off, I put the goggles right back on... so much sharper with the Scott goggles on...

IMG_0856.jpg

Premium Features