• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need some good ridin tunes!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
L
Jan 29, 2009
Rapid City, SD
Death Before Dishonor - Five Finger Death Punch

Twilight of the Thunder God - Amon Amarth

Dr. Greenthumb - Cypress Hill

Set the World on Fire - Symphony X

Sad but True - Metallica

**** the Police - Dope

Many, many more. But I'll stop cluttering the thread now.

B

badapple

Jan 16, 2009
WEST SIDE
Wolfmother- Minds eye

Queens of the stone age- Go with the flow

Metallica- Sanitarium

TV on the radio- Wolf like me

these are just some of the song that keep me pumped all day:beer;

N
Nov 12, 2008
West Branch, Mi
i like opera when I ride, I dont know why but it really puts me in the zone. People hate riding in a vehicle with me cuz thats what I normally listen to. But the majority of what I listen to is country and Classic rock. And some modern Rock.

L
Jan 29, 2009
Rapid City, SD
I'm a very strange fellow. When I want to get "pumped up" I turn on my death metal collection. Mostly of the Swedish variety. All about badass vikings murdering and pillaging, and the Norse gods.

But that's just me, you probably want something more mainstream.

Holy Diver - Dio, or the cover by Killswitch Engage

N
Nov 12, 2008
West Branch, Mi
lol, Dont judge me on my riding tunes! I cant listen to something if its going to pump me up because then I get all intuned to my music and lose focus on riding. For some reason I like subtle tunes when driving/riding anything. I know......its weird..:)

L
Jan 29, 2009
Rapid City, SD
I tend to ride like a bat out of hell (not a meatloaf reference...I assure you) so I ride to music that is fast and heavy.

But, for some slower, more mellow stuff, try the Dropkick Murphys. Great celtic/punk band from Boston.

Then, try the Street Dogs, another punk band from Boston with a bit cleaner sound.

Z

Zachcreek

Oct 18, 2008
Buena Vista Colorado
I'm a very strange fellow. When I want to get "pumped up" I turn on my death metal collection. Mostly of the Swedish variety. All about badass vikings murdering and pillaging, and the Norse gods.

But that's just me, you probably want something more mainstream.

Holy Diver - Dio, or the cover by Killswitch Engage

You eat Lutefisk don't chya... Lukens in Bemidji has it on sale for .98 per pound don't chya know. Uff Da.

Yonder Mtn String Band.......... :D

S

sledchick

Nov 26, 2007
NSL, UT
I've been listening to a lot of different music lately, than what I normally do...so here is a few:
Knew It All Along: Fu Manchu
Shake It Loose: Fu Manchu
Be Me:Maino-I know rap..usually not what I listen to!
Future Sound-Jurassic Five
Hit Me Hard-The Sounds

Premium Features