• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Elevation 4 Premier Night

B
Jlowe,
Thanks for the hospitality! My wife and I had a great time and its always fun to see everyone. ES4, was outstanding, awesome music, with some new twist and shouts. That Nigel Muffinbutts, or what ever his name was was a crack up! Phatty, nice to finally meet you... Boondockers was excellent too!

We didn't make the after party because, Tabasco, told me to stay at the Holiday Express in Clovis. I drove up and down Hearndan avenue and then I called the number to find out its in Fresno. I should have Billy Jack, kick your a$$...Oh wait I'm Billy Jack! :D

AO, and Chad, I got to thinking on the way home. You guys had to know it was me if you took over Burt's id? I was pm'ing Burt and signing Bart. "anyway" I think the gang was receptive to me.

Thanks to all involved, for a great time.
Bart

H

Hairy Mark

Nov 21, 2007
kettle falls
jlowe told me what happened and all i have to say is this. ao, puddles, and all the people that turned out to be burt, you all suck. lol

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
so the best i could gather was this...

Bart is the original Billy Jack AND AO's Biggest Fan AND Burt Reynolds.

Bart gave Burt to Clinton (BluByU) who proceeded to anger eveyone into a frenzy. When the heat got to be too much, Clinton dished Burt to Oberti (in confidence) and told him to run with it. Oberti, pissed that Clinton was Burt, gave the password to Puddles and the BOTH of them have been Burt the last few weeks. Bridget was always Bart.

Clinton was also the imposter Billy Jack.

Not sure about all the other posers...fun times at the premier...and a heart-felt THANK YOU to everyone who traveled long distances to make this a great night. I am glad to call each one of you a friend and can't wait to see everyone in Reno on 10/11!!

Jeff

T
Jan 10, 2008
jlowe, thanks for putting on this event and opening up your house for the pre party cage fight......well, kinda more like a cat fight on the couch.....;)

It was kind a funny watching this thing play out knowing who the players were.

AO & Chad, you guys had Bart so worried he enlisted my services (for a small fee of course) for protection at jlowe's house when it was uncovered who he was....:D:beer;:D:beer;

Silvertip, it was good to see you againg and shoot the chit. I will wonder though....if you and Bart go on a ride and don't invite anyone.....just remember she (bridget) broke your heart once....she will do it again....;)

Jeff, thanks for driving bro,......you do need to keep attending your weekly road rage counseling you apparently have been skiping out on the past few months......:D:eek::D

Bart, sorry for the confusion on the room....:(

It was good to see old friends and meet new ones...hope everyone had a great time and made it home safe.

Tabasco is out!!

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
AESOME, AWESOME WEEKEND!!!!! First off, hats off to Jeff and Jill Aiello. Aside from the fact that you just released one of the BEST videos out this year, what more can be said for your hospitality??? You guys are great and without you none of this would ever happen. Jeff has brought the sport of snowmobiling in california to a new level with his comittment and efforts. Enough can not be said....but THANK YOU!!!

Great time seeing everyone this weekend and quite a few stories to be re-told. But the top ten list is as follows:

10-Bart is Billy Jack
9- Bart is the original Burt Reynolds
8- Bart is AO's Biggest Fan
7- Chadd(Puddles) did not piss on my parents floor, wore a diaper on his
head last night, and threw the blonde chick in the grabage can before
leaving
6- Smasher cussing out the Mexican's at the gas station and telling them the
way back home
5- Doing 115mph while running between cars with Smasher and Clinton, while
pinching out the undercover cop, and Shane and Jesse yell out the
window with a microphone as Chris drinks beer number 17 of the morning
4- ELEVATION SEASON 4 BABY!!!!!
3- All of the truck burnouts in the parking lot
2- Jesse and Chris mysteriously staying out all night on the streets of Fresno
and picked up early Sunday morning on the corner of Herndon and
Blackstone. Supposedly they both "burn" this afternoon;)

....and the #1 most memorable event of the Premier.......

The cops pulling over Clinton at the McDonalds drive thru for harrassing the tenant and then pulling him out of the truck for a soberity check!!!

LMFAO!!!!!

On a side note, it was mentioned that maybe we should skip the Annual BBQ at my place this year(even though I would love to have some small homeless kids come over and thrash my yard and carpet again) seeing as we are having the Reno premier about the sametime as we would normally have the BBQ, and then, we are headed to Seattle/Puyallup the following weekend, maybe we should cancel. I am open to have it if people are still interested, but it almost seems like the Reno event may take its place. I am all ears........

Snoboner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle Point, OR
Any body got a deal on a new set of 315/85/17 Cooper SST tires? That road trip was pretty rough on the rubber. Hey King! That Duramax of yours is pretty fricken fast cuz I was hauling Azz when I passed ya!

N
Mar 25, 2005
Question?

Just wondering if any of the half drunk snowmobiliers wandered into the Indian wedding next door?

What a scene half the building belonged to a rowdy bunch of snowmobilers carrying cans of beer in shorts and t-shirts and a megaphone....the other half belonged to a full garbed group of Indians at a formal wedding both groups meeting in the middle! The parking lot was a riot to watch!

Thanks Jeff and Jill for hosting, my daughter and I had a good time at the event. AO I meant to stop and say Hi but you were having too much fun at the time.

John

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
****BREAKING NEWS****

Shane "WhiteGold" Kelley found Bin Laden!!! Turns out he was in fresno the whole time, and to think he showed up to the wedding across the hall from the premier... sheesh

Also Shane has no game... bahahahaha! dont jump off the freeway bridge bro, unless its with a sled, and then we need to film it.

and in other news, someone needs to tell chris that drinking more beer does not cure the hangover in the morning...

and finally, i will post the pictures later!

So good to see everyone again and meet new people, including BJ, Burt, Bridgett and Bart... the Bs should have given it away... :) lets do it again next summer!

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
Any body got a deal on a new set of 315/85/17 Cooper SST tires? That road trip was pretty rough on the rubber. Hey King! That Duramax of yours is pretty fricken fast cuz I was hauling Azz when I passed ya!

Bohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhner, boner, boner, boner...(That just even reads wrong :eek:) That is what we call the Cummins Lure, that is what we Duramax guys do to lure you in for the kill) I had a lowly 60 shot on the chipster, had I gone from (fuel economy) to (Slaughter the Cummins Mode) and had I not had a buzz big enough to spin the PBT machine for a re-calibration...... I GUARANTEE you would need more than a set of 315/85/17's you would be budgeting for your new Duramax and Arctic Cat....you are gonna want to do everything you can to be JUST THAT FAST! PS I would hardly call nicking mirrors down the road a hauling azz pass LOL :D.......what a farging blast! I think boxing your azz into that slower moving vehicle and having the bicycle lane at my disposal didn't hurt.... I just hope the vulcanizing we did at Mr. Lowe's isn't too offensive to the Lab Loving Neighbor ROLMAO!!!
And Mr. Lowe,...J-type, 1 each,.... how is it that one can support such a patient partner and still let a bunch of hooligans loose in tu casa? Thanks to your phenomenol bride for allowing a redneck from Reno to enjoy the start of a new season with you all. I hope I can count on being on a list of potential invitees for a ride in your hood this year! Wonderful flick and loved the DVD jacket! (My personal favorite :D ). Loved the movie AWESOME tunes and cinematogragphy, one to set a new standard, maybe cameos next year, some "Special Reports" as they "unfold" from the KFSN studios....or the sasquatch hunters....hell, maybe Ahnold the Guboner of Cawleefohneeah! LOL
BTW Sean I am still waiting for my set I ordered WTFO! You would think I get some kind of head of the line or sumn! JK, but whenever you could send 'em that would be great *wink wink*.
AO your folks and brother were very nice people. I am sorry that Piddles tried turning your better 1/2 into a Fresca by pummeling everything around her with lemons and limes..... I now know why the "colorful" folks next to the booth left so promptly, I think they thought Piddles was preparing to pummel their azz with a puree of citrus right before Piddles invited them for a "campfire" at his house in Almanor.... hmmm.
Jesse and Chad....you have got to have the most awesome parents very down to earth.....

Where do we go from here................

-RENO-
October 11th
THE PLACE TO BE!!

Last edited:
B
Hello Everyone!
I don't know about you guys, but I'm sure glad this alter ego thing is over. I apologize if I hurt anyone. I know Silvertip, was disapointed, and heart broke that Bridget was a male. :confused:"lol" Now I can get some sh!t done! I just can't stop thinking about (even tho I was nervous) what a good time it was, in Clovis.

Silvertip, and I were talking about what a good selection of music goes into the videos every year and I dont know if Jeff, or Jill or both get that credit. There is always one song that stand out, like: Johnny Cash is #2 or Kid Rock, in #3, #4, (Can't you see, by Marshal Tucker Band, I think you had a remake artist in the DVD?) keeps singing in my head this Monday morning.

My wife said that King and Tabasco, is a place looking for a happening. :) Tabasco, King, and Snoboner, drove around Clovis with a red plastic mixed drink, burning rubber. King and Snoboner, did you forget you were in California?:p

Bart

PS. I can't remember what song were in Season 1? Woodchuck, took it to school for show and tell and never got it back.

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
right on king...thanks for everything you are doing on the reno gig too bud. our little town down here (fresno) doesn't really support snowmobiling too much (we're pretty much it along with a few other clubs). and a big THANKS goes out to you king for the awesome back-cover photo of smasher!

i've got to update the teamsummit website with new riders and peeps so send me a pick of yourself riding or something so i can get to it.

later b!tches!

jeff

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
right on king...thanks for everything you are doing on the reno gig too bud. our little town down here (fresno) doesn't really support snowmobiling too much (we're pretty much it along with a few other clubs). and a big THANKS goes out to you king for the awesome back-cover photo of smasher!

i've got to update the teamsummit website with new riders and peeps so send me a pick of yourself riding or something so i can get to it.

later b!tches!

jeff

speaking of pictures... im still waiting on some from greg... i think i would like to use one of those on the website :) hahaha

R J snow

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
CA
OK Me LEG KEEP GETTING PULLED

Looks like a good time was had by all:beer; Snow Be A Soon, 6 weeks ?Pray for SNOW (deep)

B

BlueBYu

May 7, 2008
Beef Cake Town
WOW! what a great weekend, thanks again to Shane for getting me pulled over..that was nice and I was able to chat it up with Clovis's finest! Also nice! As for the Burt thing...my intention was only to have the name of Burt show up on this site while I was gone on vacation the week before the premier. Well...... it worked and AO Did just what I thought he would do.....get everyone RILED UP! Hope everyone enjoyed the laughs like I did over the summer. This site help pass the time and kept me in touch with all my friends during the Hot and Sh!ty weather. Cant wait to ride with everyone again this year....I'll be watching the video from now until the snow flys! thanks Jeff!

Oh, AO you forgot in your list....the "goat" while you were driving 115 being slung at you from the back of my truck, the girl Jesse got the number to while driving 55 down Herndon, the Lesb!an Jesse tried oh so hard to pick up and don't forget about Aunt Vanessa!

Last edited:

Snoboner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle Point, OR
The way people drive there in CaliClovis I see a need for the men in blue. Pretty hard to find an open lane or three when hitting those long left turns!!! D

Premium Features