• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Solution to snow-packed hood vents on M series

J
Sep 21, 2005
Peace River, Alberta
Does anybody have a pic of that Sno Skinz screen kit on a sled? Looks like the ticket, just wish they had more info on how it's installed, and maybe some pics.:D

I've had this issue LOTS with my '08. Even caused the throttle to stick....:mad:

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
heres a pic, you will also need to cover the next 2 holes. in the pow the skis throw snow right into the next 2 holes. with all 4 front holes covered should keep all the pesky snow out and the inside of the hood clean. will be covering the other 2 holes with prefilter material...

Last edited:

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Does anybody have a pic of that Sno Skinz screen kit on a sled? Looks like the ticket, just wish they had more info on how it's installed, and maybe some pics.:D

I've had this issue LOTS with my '08. Even caused the throttle to stick....:mad:

pics can be found at snoskinzracing.com
you put stickon velcro & attach the vent to that, so it's removeable. I just have a headlight cover now, but have a set of hood vents on the way, the headlight one is great & has held up well.

you get venting no matter what, they weigh next to nothing & they look decent. I tried some other material in front of the screens & it all ripped out, the snow stuck to it constantly. I think the pet screen seems like a good idea though also.

Premium Features