• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

850 Issues, ALREADY

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
What you see is what I saw, so no. But the fact that one guy has seen it on 2 sleds and its not even november leads me to believe it will be an issue.

W

waldito

Jan 13, 2011
Courtenay BC
I took a look at my sled and am thinking it will be a problem with the e-starts only. With the pull start stuff behind the panel it would be pretty tough to get you knee into that sensor. And I believe I heard from the demo guy that all the demo sleds were pull start, So that would make a bit of sense how it got missed.

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
I took a look at my sled and am thinking it will be a problem with the e-starts only. With the pull start stuff behind the panel it would be pretty tough to get you knee into that sensor. And I believe I heard from the demo guy that all the demo sleds were pull start, So that would make a bit of sense how it got missed.

Nope this was from last season on prototypes with rene, on pull starts, yes if you crash any machine hard you will see problems. However Rene is a wicked guy and although this is not an issue with current 2017's sled since no one has really been out riding hard, he is a solid guy who is putting this out there to help guys. So it is not an issue unless you crash hard( as you have stated above, you have to crash hard to push that pull start through to the coolant) and it is easy to loosen this bolt. I will not be doing that. But with all the rumours we had to correct this summer with guys putting stuff out there...all that will solve this is a start to the season when guys start riding....

Last edited:

Tahoe54

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2007
Anyone know if this issue has been resolved. I'm always banging my knees into the panels while riding and this could be scary if it leaves you stranded. I don't think you have to ride hard or crash to do this, all part of riding off trail.

Premium Features