• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"locked" Bullydog

M

Muzzy

Feb 8, 2014
I have a problem with my bullydog, when i try to flash ecu i get asked for a licence key. Anyone encountered this problem before? Or know what i have to do.

M

Muzzy

Feb 8, 2014
Not according to bullydog, tried to get in contact with Justin at Silber. But no luck there, thats why im trying here.

J

jay_boom

Dec 15, 2007
Southwestern, AB
When you bought your kit did you have to send in your ecu or provide the serial number for you ecu? You should have got a key when you bought your kit to download the software to the ecu.

M

Muzzy

Feb 8, 2014
The thing is, someone else ordered the kit. He sent in his ecu number.
He changed his mind, so the Norwegian dealer sold the kit to me instead. The kit was already sent then. Bullydog says that since we tried the kit on my ecu, it locked up.
Ive been in contact with he who the kit was sold to, the norwegian dealer, bullydog and justin at Silber.. and noone knows anything...
They key, was that mailed to you? or was it in the box when you got the kit? Cause in my box there wasnt any papers, not an install manual or nothing. Just tought it was wierd :S

SSABMUD

Lifetime Membership
Oct 18, 2010
Red Deer, Alberta
The key number was written on the box my Bullydog came in. Silber has a list of all the key and ECU numbers. You just need to give him the ECU serial number off the sled the kit was ordered for.

M

Muzzy

Feb 8, 2014
ok, thanks for the help guys. Ill try to contact Justin again then :)

Premium Features