• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Official teaser for Krazy Canadian Adventures 4

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
thanks for the very possitive comments... glad you all like it as much as us.... movie is done, we have 10 to 13 awesome segments to polish up, and we still have 7 more weeks of filming too... might be trashing lots of great footage we've captured for even cooler stuff...or adding more segments... is there a popular time a sledding dvd should be???? I like 40 to 60 minutes, and get bored after that... agree??? dissagree???? help us make this one of the best dvd's ever... what do you all think??? yes we'll have 14 to 20 minutes worth of dvd extras also after a 55 min movie... Long enough????

K
Dec 11, 2007
thanks for the very possitive comments... glad you all like it as much as us.... movie is done, we have 10 to 13 awesome segments to polish up, and we still have 7 more weeks of filming too... might be trashing lots of great footage we've captured for even cooler stuff...or adding more segments... is there a popular time a sledding dvd should be???? I like 40 to 60 minutes, and get bored after that... agree??? dissagree???? help us make this one of the best dvd's ever... what do you all think??? yes we'll have 14 to 20 minutes worth of dvd extras also after a 55 min movie... Long enough????

With the footage you dont use in the film, make a bonus extra with all the footage on that without music or with music somthing to think about.... kinda like extreme team back in the saddle DVD? that would be sweet

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
BaldFacesledding.jpg

Last edited:

TurboT

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2008
W...Y...O
Awesome teaser! You boys do work! Like Kootenay Stomper said, a choice of music- no music is always cool. Hearing the turbos rip is a great addition! 60 minutes seems right...not too long...not too short. Hey Dan, did you add an Artic Cat tatoo to your collection also?:face-icon-small-win Definitely will buy!

P
Oct 13, 2009
Castlegar, BC

I'm only entertained by TV when it provokes a response. Funny, sad, scary, intense or suspenseful. If I can stand to watch it on my treadmill then it must be good :)

As far as length? I could watch for hours if it's good footage, good music, and entertaining action. One weak segment and I might fall asleep and miss the rest of the vid ;)

W

wasatchcomm

Aug 17, 2009
Pinedale wy.
i would like to see these movies offered with music and the choice of no music with the real audio, like someone else said i like to hear the sleds and the natural commentary at the time of filming. makes it more real.
i think that if you were to do this it would allow the audience to feel more a part of the video and we would get to know the personalities of the riders/crew...
also maybe have bonus features with the fails, (i dont want to see anyone getting hurt real bad,) but the mistakes and the "i almost made it" parts are sure fun to watch as well.
i think
as far as length, i could watch it all day long if its entertaining.

so far your videos ive seen have been very entertaining, in my opinion they left me wanting more, so,,, make your movies longer. Please!!!

thank you for all the hard work you and your crew put into this each year, like i said before your vids are great fun and very entertaining...

keep it up and i will be purchasing it for sure.....

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
i would like to see these movies offered with music and the choice of no music with the real audio, like someone else said i like to hear the sleds and the natural commentary at the time of filming. makes it more real.
i think that if you were to do this it would allow the audience to feel more a part of the video and we would get to know the personalities of the riders/crew...
also maybe have bonus features with the fails, (i dont want to see anyone getting hurt real bad,) but the mistakes and the "i almost made it" parts are sure fun to watch as well.
i think
as far as length, i could watch it all day long if its entertaining.

so far your videos ive seen have been very entertaining, in my opinion they left me wanting more, so,,, make your movies longer. Please!!!

thank you for all the hard work you and your crew put into this each year, like i said before your vids are great fun and very entertaining...

keep it up and i will be purchasing it for sure.....

thanks for the feed back, always hard to try and please everyone , all the time, but a challenge to do it and always up for a challenge.. we'll keep on climbing and jumping and trying to capture the action in a way that entertaines... looks like we've got close to 15 segments, 2 to 5 min long, 55 min feature with between an hour and two hrs of extras to play with...hoping for an early to mid Aug release and dvd and bluray pre-sales will be up in a week...

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
great news we're done and off to duplication, and another surprise, both KCA 3 and KCA 4 on one Bluray disk for the regular price of one bluray. plus another 15 min of extras on both the dvd and bluray. dvd quality is up also maxed out the DVD's storage space..

R
Aug 10, 2011
T
Apr 25, 2008
Top Secret Area
I actually liked the music for a change.... There was plenty of sled sounds mixed in as well.... Action packed and no sleepy moments!!! I actually watched the entire video and at the end I was pumped and wanted to go ride!!!

I'd recommend this video to anyone!! Keep up the great work it seems like the adventures just keep getting better and better.

:clap2:

Premium Features